Light-O-Rama Forums

Snow tubes

BrownOut

Ponddude wrote:

jbzeus wrote:
Who's Greg Renner

ME! (it's actually Greg Renna...but you and every other person gets it wrong so no harm to foul)

www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com

;)

Greg's products are GREAT!
Now we need RGB Blizzards Greg! By October 1 this year will be fine!

Ponddude wrote:

jbzeus wrote:
Who's Greg Renner

ME! (it's actually Greg Renna...but you and every other person gets it wrong so no harm to foul)

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com

;)

do you have them for c9? And where do you order them? I don't see a spot on your website?

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Dan do you know if the tubes from DIYC Be used on a LOR controller?

Donny, I would imagine they could be alother from what I remember they operate on 5vdc due to the PIC. You could use a relay if your DC board is running 12vdc for other things.

Again, the 5v is off the top of my head.

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Ponddude wrote:
jbzeus wrote:
Who's Greg Renner

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com

:P

Greg's products are GREAT!
Now we need RGB Blizzards Greg! By October 1 this year will be fine!

Hi everyone.

I should probably explain what is going with our products and how they come to be. I have said this to a lot of people but never publically so at least everyone now will know what is going on.

Seasonal Entertainment was started by me, is owned by me and is operated by me. Over the next year SE will be going through some huge changes to bring a lot of new products out to the lighting community. Not just do it yourself products like we currently offer, but a full line of Holiday Creations lights and Diogen lights. We are also teaming up with a different supplier to put out a controllable C9 bulb, but that is a long way off.

Up and to this point, all the current lights have either been fully designed or particially designed by one single person...Craig Marshall. For those of you that don't know him, you don't know what you are missing out on. His knowledge of electronics is up there with the like of Dan and John from LOR. He has been in the electronics industry for decades and knows what he is doing. What makes him even more likable is the fact that he is holiday lighting enthusist just like us. It has been an absolute pleasure working with him over the years. When we get together and just start thinking...the things that come up are incredible. One of those things is the RGB, DMX controllable Blizzard unit. The design is done, the components are picked out and the enclosure manufacturer is ready to go. This also goes for the new Rainbow Flood - Extreme. Craig and I were chugging along on the project and I even had the hundreds of waterproof enclosures made for the floodlight, and since the end of June, I can not get in touch with Craig. He, like all of us, has a tremendous amount of things going on in life and I just don't know if and when these products will be available. The intent all along was to have them out by July 31st, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen at this point. I have since been in touch with 2 other designers that are ready to come aboard and work with us, so what is to come should be very exciting.

So, what does this mean...well I hope to get working with Craig again...within the next few days...and get these lights out. I know how many emails a day I get from people who want the RGB Blizzard, so I think it is imperative to get it out to you. As I know more, I of course will update everyone.

As far as the C9 icicles, the order for 2011 was cancelled because our order was not large enough. We just couldn't afford it this year. The links should have been taken down from the site.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesistate to ask. greg@seasonalentertainmentllc.com

Greg

Thanks Greg, That's good stuff. Can not wait for all the new products!!!:P

I am going to run two channels to these tubes- stagger when they get powered on like others have suggested- they stay mostly in sync for a few minutes.