Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
james campbell

radio sign

We at HolidayCoro.com would like to offer LOR users up to 34% off our easy to assemble and ultra-viewable radio signs. Just enter discount code 7848721-3678811 at checkout when you purchase any of our Radio Signs, with or without mounting frames for a $7 off discount.

More details, including assembly instructions at:

http://www.holidaycoro.com/RadioSign.asp

Offer details: Offer only valid through July 31st, 2011. Discount cannot be combined with any other percent-off or dollar discounts.

RadioSign-Front-Daytime.JPGRadioSignAngle.JPG

I had this one made last year. It has two faces - Halloween and of course Christmas.

Attached files 253167=13814-Misc 195.jpg

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

I had this one made last year. It has two faces - Halloween and of course Christmas.

Love this one Dave.

did you have the actual sign made up somewhere locally?

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

You use candy cane posts for Halloween?? B)

Dan C wrote:

Here is mine.

100_8764.jpg

100_8770.jpg

Love this one as well. Where did you have the sign made and would you mind if I copy it?

Mark Showalter wrote:

Here's mine.

Mark, is that backlit, or just the color that makes it look like that. Very nice.

I had a friend that owns a sign shop "donate" it to the cause. As for candy canes for Halloween - yep so far. Gives something for people to harass me about. Plus all i have to do is swap out the face plates.

Guest guest

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

I had a friend that owns a sign shop "donate" it to the cause. As for candy canes for Halloween - yep so far. Gives something for people to harass me about. Plus all i have to do is swap out the face plates.

Hey Dave, why not just get rid of the red stripes and use two different color rope lights for the stripes (Orange and Red)? That way you could have Orange on for Halloween and then Red for Christmas. Then you could really foul up the harassers.:P

That's a capital idea. Will increase light count too! Will give it some thought.

Guest guest

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

That's a capital idea. Will increase light count too! Will give it some thought.

And if you really want to mess with 'em, you could sequence them to alternate between red and orange too, for either Halloween or Christmas.:cool::P

Orville wrote:

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

And if you really want to mess with 'em, you could sequence them to alternate between red and orange too, for either Halloween or Christmas.:cool::P
Put some blue and white and you've got 4th of July, orrrr better yet, add a little green for st. patty's day!

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

Would be easy to just wrap the pvc canes in some sort of black plastic for the short term halloween display (could probably even just tape it on since the weather is much more favorable in October). Trying to think of some sort of thin walled black plastic pipe that you could slice one side to allow you to have an easy sleeve to put over it (something similar to corrugated black drain pipe, but would be nicer yet if it could be smooth).
OtherProducts_BlackPipe2.gif

Never thought about using wire loom. Got to love this forum for other ideas.

I have two of these, one facing either way of the traffic flow. They sit on a candy cane light pole... Maybe this weekend I will assemble them and show you..

Attached files 253435=13831-IMG00651-20110720-2135.jpg

I just used the coro board from home depot used stencils on it with the words Lights to Music Tune to Fm 98.1 and put a red and green flood light in front of it. I dont have a picture but it stood out in the yard.

steve synek wrote:

At night............

very nice ,I like how bright they are

this is a image that the sign guy gave me, going on 24x36 coroplast sheet,I also ask him if he could put one on a transparent media ,that way I will have one backlit and one with a floodlight

Attached files 254299=13910-christmas sign.jpg

My next question...

Where does one get Coroplast?

I guess once you buy it, just run down to Kinkos and have them print it?

we have it at lowes home improvement look in the hardware dept.