• Frank Picozzi

• Dan Ancona

• George Simmons

• jimswinder

wmilkie wrote:

"Wait??? WHAT??!?!?!

There's an Auto Sequencer?!?!!?!?

You're joking, right?"

of course not, after all, I saw it on the Internet so it must be true.

any day now I hear!

it was on a message board so it had to be true!!

And for those who might have missed Dan's post, (or are otherwise lost here) with the SuperStar Sequence Editor being incorporated into the software, there will be an auto-sequencer in there.

Wow, I must have missed a heck of a thread. With all the threads getting locked and deleted it's starting to feel like I'm on another planet…

But enough about that, can anyone tell me what was used to create the effect about one minute into this song?

rwertz wrote:

But enough about that, can anyone tell me what was used to create the effect about one minute into this song?

Ummm welllll ..

You know, I'd better not answer that....

rwertz wrote:

can anyone tell me what was used to create the effect about one minute into this song?

if you are talking about the addition of the smaller video...it is just a Picture In Picture effect...I believe most if not ALL Video Editing software can do it...

if you are wondering about the video being sped up...again, most Video Editing software you can change the speed of the video and audio...

Arnoldc wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:
Ron Amedee wrote:
rescue_653 wrote
Me coming from the Fire & Rescue community this is the same way we act there is a lot of cutting up and it keeps things active, in reallity the old saying says it best and it was as I was told when I first started "If we dont pick on you we dont like you" so there was many understandings that you may become the butt of a joke but you acctpeted it and whenb your time come around its was just your goal to top the next person this helped keep things well and alive and very entertaining. So it is better to loosen up and laugh at life even when you happen to fall victim to a joke, but hey step back set your sights and fire off the next round yourself.

Which reminded me of the day I went on a call and left my Facebook page open!!!

Oh those can be the worst, you never know what "you" said while you were gone.

Or was he really "gone" it could be his true thoughts coming out and blamed it on his "friends" :D

Shhhhhhh, you are not supposed to be releasing the secrets of the mentally disturbed you may upset our other personality. Then the other personality may start typing to everyone again and lord knows what it may say happened to the other personality.

Guest Don Gillespie

rwertz wrote:

Wow, I must have missed a heck of a thread. With all the threads getting locked and deleted it's starting to feel like I'm on another planet…

Well for a minute there I was looking for the missing lights on the arch to reappear but nope they didn't LOL :D

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Who let Frank in here?

They had to lower the standards because once you joined they had a problem attracting new members.

Don't listen to anything Frank says. He can't even get an EDM transmitter to work.

rwertz wrote:

Freaking pool boy

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

wmilkie wrote:
...although Jeff scares me a little...

Be afraid, be very afraid! LOL!!!! What you think of that William? I scared someone!!! n it aint even halloween!:shock:

Jeff

Success!:D

wbottomley wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
wmilkie wrote:
...although Jeff scares me a little...

Be afraid, be very afraid! LOL!!!! What you think of that William? I scared someone!!! n it aint even halloween!:shock:

Jeff

Success!:D

Plan well executedto_hell_in_a_handbasket.jpg

Orville wrote:

I'm back....but will only LURK in the shadows! No public participation for me. Anyone wants info, then please PM me.

Back to lurking in the shadows.

Wow...the "shadows" are kinda bright today...and they talk!!!!

Orville wrote:

I'm back....but will only LURK in the shadows! No public participation for me. Anyone wants info, then please PM me.

Back to lurking in the shadows.

I guess Frank has to stop talking smack about you now :D

(just kidding)