Light-O-Rama Forums

Image is large than at first

Denise Brunner

When I first put my picture in the visualizer I started setting up the channels and the entire display fit in my screen. Now when I go to do a playback I find that the image is too large and I have to use the scroll bars to see it side to side and up and down.

No I don't have the window minimized

Help, don't want to start over !!!!

Denise

In the viz screen, look in the box titled 'size', upper left corner. If you slide the zoom to the left, it should help.

Denise Brunner wrote:

Been there, done that.  Zoom is all the way to the left

If your done editing your picture then press the button in the top left corner that looks like a rewind symbol <<. Then use the zoom minus button (also top left corner) to get the animator to viewable size... hope this helps

Yes that worked, Thank you sooooooooooo much !!!!:):):) Its little tips like that, that we could really use a manual !!

Hugs

Denise

Denise Brunner wrote:

Yes that worked, Thank you sooooooooooo much !!!!:):):)  Its little tips like that, that we could really use a manual !!

Hugs

Denise

AWESOME!! :) Glad I was able to help!!!

John Slade wrote:

Denise Brunner wrote:
Yes that worked, Thank you sooooooooooo much !!!!:):):)  Its little tips like that, that we could really use a manual !!

Hugs

Denise

AWESOME!! :) Glad I was able to help!!!

My image is big when editing and the controls are on the left, but when hiding them the image is small (800x600) and will not zoom :)

Any one have any ideas?
-- work in progress attached. very much in progress :)

Attached files One Good Scare Ought to Do You Some Good.lms

My image is big when editing and the controls are on the left, but when hiding them the image is small (800x600) and will not zoom :P

Any one have any ideas?

Great question... check out this thread http://forums.lightorama.com/forum77/26555.html
Ron Amedee said to import into paint and change resolution of picture... your rows and columns are at 600 x 800, mine are at 120 x 200. However I didn't attach a picture, not sure if this changes things..

John Slade wrote:

My image is big when editing and the controls are on the left, but when hiding them the image is small (800x600) and will not zoom :)

Any one have any ideas?

Great question... check out this thread http://forums.lightorama.com/forum77/26555.html
Ron Amedee said to import into paint and change resolution of picture... your rows and columns are at 600 x 800, mine are at 120 x 200. However I didn't attach a picture, not sure if this changes things..

I tried removing my picture too, didn't help :(

I think it might be the size of the picture... have you tried shrinking the picture? Just looking at the size of the pixels it seems the picture is too large...

John Slade wrote:

I think it might be the size of the picture... have you tried shrinking the picture? Just looking at the size of the pixels it seems the picture is too large...

I'll give that a try and report back.

khawes wrote:

John Slade wrote:

I'll give that a try and report back.

that worked but my pixels are off. I'll either have to write a program to move the pixels or wait for S3 and redraw.

For the lurkers: I edited my file and changed the grid size to 600x800, so I am definitively at fault for my being in this situation.

• 4 months later...

Ok, have a new situation. Had everything placed in visualizer, I removed the background image so I can only see the lights. Now I want to add the same background image so that I can add new features, however when I go to add the background picture back, the window is too large and I can not get to the accept button. I can move the window right to left by grabbing the header but can not move it up or down to get the accept button. Just need my orginal background back !!!! HELP