Light-O-Rama Forums

2011 Channel Layout

Guest Guest

wbottomley wrote:

LOL. I've never used one since I've been animating.

I guess your beta testing of the new visualizer will not be happening then...:)

Jeff Millard wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Jeff, what's with the little dogs in that picture??

Most people see reindeer pulling Santa's Sleigh... DanO sees some dogs. I'll bet he wants to get the dogs to wag their tails with Windshield Wiper motors too! Have you been drinking Jersey water again Dano?

Jeff

I honestly thought they resembled anteaters.

Assumed they probably don't have ants at the North Pole, so figured Santa must switch to anteaters when he visits Jersey. :)

Guest Don Gillespie

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Dan Ancona wrote:

Most people see reindeer pulling Santa's Sleigh... DanO sees some dogs. I'll bet he wants to get the dogs to wag their tails with Windshield Wiper motors too! Have you been drinking Jersey water again Dano?

Jeff

Assumed they probably don't have ants at the North Pole, so figured Santa must switch to anteaters when he visits Jersey. :)

Actually they are snowzers anyone can see that LOL :(

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

They still look like tail-less dogs to me! And Santa looks like he's in an ark! :)

One of these days, Jeff, I'll get an e mail or call from you asking if I can help make something in your yard 'wiggle'. Just wait and see.....:P

Well, that was a very unexpected response.. I got nothing for that response.. I do recall though, this administration promised to take care of all of us.. Eh, not that funny, worth a stab!

Don Gillespie wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
Dan Ancona wrote:

Jeff

Assumed they probably don't have ants at the North Pole, so figured Santa must switch to anteaters when he visits Jersey. :D

Actually they are snowzers anyone can see that LOL ;)

That was REALLY bad, and yes, I laughed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...