Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale?

lilouisianagal

Surfing4Dough wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

I didn't know Jeff had it in him.

It just shows a skull and we already all knew how hard headed he is -- doesn't prove anything regarding brains, or a heart for that matter! :D:P

I am confident a well thought out response (of some sort) is coming, once Jeff sees this.... ;)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• displaysinmotion_will

• David Rise

MikeH wrote:

You can't use that pic, it's been copyrighted!

MikeH

That's not an official copyright until it has Poestenkill-Lights slapped all over it!

Let me go check the web-site and see if he has added it also!

and the Summer Sale will be.......?????

The older style controllers...is there a stock on these?
Will they be on a great discount?
Limited quantities?

What will be "On Sale" at the "Summer Sale"?
Software?
Hardware?

Try it for free going to be available?

Robert Burton wrote:

and the Summer Sale will be.......?????

The older style controllers...is there a stock on these?
Will they be on a great discount?
Limited quantities?

What will be "On Sale" at the "Summer Sale"?
Software?
Hardware?

Try it for free going to be available?

Software has never been on sale.
Older style controllers ... don't know if there is a stock, and what discount there might be (if there is stock.)
Try for Free will be available.

When is the sale? Only Dan knows, and he hasn't announced it yet.

I actually almost missed the sale last year until a friend told me about it. I had signed up for emails, but never got it. Not sure if the spam filter caught it or what.

Thanks for the reminder on the software. I remember reading that somewhere else too (may have already asked that ;-)

Would be neat to find out about the older style controllers. I would think if they are changing some of the features...they would want to move those out if there are any left in stock. 8-)

Summer sale is June/July...So I don't know about everyone else, but I will be up at 11:59 tonight with my credit card in hand waiting for the sale. :)

CharlesFitz wrote:

Summer sale is June/July...So I don't know about everyone else, but I will be up at 11:59 tonight with my credit card in hand waiting for the sale. :)

I was just in the LOR webstore, noticed there were some items in the DIY on back order and not due in till late Aug. I didn't check the rest of the products, but I'm quite sure this is why the summer sale hasn't started. Just my guess....what do you think?

MikeH

CharlesFitz wrote:

The Summer Sale usually lasts for at least a week if not two. No limits on how many of anything you buy. At 11:59 tonight I expect to be in bed sleeping.

MikeH wrote:

CharlesFitz wrote:

I was just in the LOR webstore, noticed there were some items in the DIY on back order and not due in till late Aug. I didn't check the rest of the products, but I'm quite sure this is why the summer sale hasn't started. Just my guess....what do you think?

MikeH

"ON BACKORDER - Stock expecte late August"

If the sale was the next 2 weeks starting today, I wouldn't have "expecte" items to arrive until late August anyway.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

site_slow_banner.jpg

I hope it is because they are loading all the sale info into the store. :?

I though it was just me, or my connection. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing it.

JBullard wrote:

MikeH wrote:
You can't use that pic, it's been copyrighted!

MikeH

That's not an official copyright until it has Poestenkill-Lights slapped all over it!

Let me go check the web-site and see if he has added it also!

Its been added!

MikeH wrote:

CharlesFitz wrote:

MikeH

I was just looking at controllers and a few accessories..I see everything giving the usual 2-3 day lead time..what are you seeing as on back-order?

I saw the card assembled units on back order as well as the complete pc controllers on back order. looks like all kits except the solder kits are on back order

Surfing4Dough wrote:

site_slow_banner.jpg

I hope it is because they are loading all the sale info into the store. :?

I was having problems with it being slow too. I rebooted my computer for another issue, now everything is fine.