Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• displaysinmotion_will

• David Rise

lilouisianagal wrote:

When is the summer sale?

Thanks!

It's been said this years sale will be in the July time-frame. Beginning/middle/end, we don't know.

lilouisianagal wrote:

When is the summer sale?

Thanks!

It has always been around 4th of July weekend, and ran for about 3 weeks. That's not saying it will be the same. But that's what happen in the past.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

It has always been around 4th of July weekend, and ran for about 3 weeks. That's not saying it will be the same. But that's what happen in the past.

Sorry, No. It has not 'always' been around 4th of July. 5 years ago it was around the Memorial Day weekend.

Just sayin'

Don wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Sorry, No. It has not 'always' been around 4th of July. 5 years ago it was around the Memorial Day weekend.

Just sayin'

WELL!

Many of us are still waiting for them to announce the winners of the Christmas display contest. I'm shocked that they haven't even updated us on that in a while. I decided not to wait for the summer sale and bought from Robin. Saved about 50.00 bucks and already have my extra controller!

Go to the LOR homepage and towards the bottom, sign up to recieve emails about the sales.

Linda wrote:

I decided not to wait for the summer sale and bought from Robin.  Saved about 50.00 bucks and already have my extra controller!

Hi Linda,

Who is Robin? A distributor I am guessing... could you give me the web address?

Thanks!
Lori

PS I'm glad to see another woman on here! I was getting lonely. :D

LORi P wrote:

Hi Linda,

Who is Robin? A distributor I am guessing... could you give me the web address?

Thanks!
Lori

Robin is an end-user. He put a number of controllers up for sale.

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum81/26751.html

wbottomley wrote:

The key word, "He."

One of my son's name is Robin.....It's a good name... but I would think the key word would be (160.00)........:D

wbottomley wrote:

The key word, "He."

I think the key is that my message was to Linda, and that she is a "she".... at least I am hoping. Or I have more eggs on my face than the ones I had for breakfast. :shock:

Linda - thanks for the info about Robin. I think I will check out "his" controllers. :D

LORi P wrote:

Kinda hard to imagine that one woman amongst this group of guys could be "lonely"... :)

You may not believe this Jim but I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in! You must not have visited the forum this past weekend. :)

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

Kinda hard to imagine that one woman amongst this group of guys could be "lonely"... :)

I think Lori P is thinking about that good ole song, where have all the real men gone LOL :D

Linda wrote:

You may not believe this Jim but I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in! You must not have visited the forum this past weekend. :)

I'm sure his computer caught whatever "virus" he had during his Jersey trip

Don Gillespie wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

I think Lori P is thinking about that good ole song, where have all the real men gone LOL :D

"My wife thinks I am nuts, man is she smart" :D

Linda wrote:

lol....I only have time to be "here" when I am at work (Boeing)...

during the weekends I am to busy with my second job (small construction/remodel jobs)...

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

Kinda hard to imagine that one woman amongst this group of guys could be "lonely"... :P

That must mean the guys are not doing something right! ;)

LORi

PS I used to work at Boeing, too. But not in Seattle... rather at a little known office in Maine.