Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't Access the LOR Manuals...

jimswinder

Dan Ancona wrote:

TJ, are you from Jersey??

What an awful thing to ask a man to admit in public...

I've heard there are some that hang out in Jersey intent on causing people heart failure...:shock:

(I read that on the internet, so assuming it to be true...)...

George Simmons wrote:

What an awful thing to ask a man to admit in public...

George and Don have Jersey envy. Just say'n...

Dan Ancona wrote:

George and Don have Jersey envy.  Just say'n...

It's a good thing you're not a doctor with that kind of crazy diagnosis. Jersey envy, if such a thing even exists, could instantly be cured simply by visiting somewhere else. And that might be the only thing a person could pick up in Jersey that wouldn't require fumigating or massive doses of antibiotics.

Although having said that, I DO envy you having the lowest gas prices anywhere in the East - it's 40 cents a gallon higher here.

George Simmons wrote:

It's a good thing you're not a doctor with that kind of crazy diagnosis. Jersey envy, if such a thing even exists, could instantly be cured simply by visiting somewhere else. And that might be the only thing a person could pick up in Jersey that wouldn't require fumigating or massive doses of antibiotics.

Although having said that, I DO envy you having the lowest gas prices anywhere in the East - it's 40 cents a gallon higher here.

George, I know that you now have to rethink your whole display to incorporate more static lights ;), but that's no reason to be mad at Jersey. :):)

George Simmons wrote:

And that might be the only thing a person could pick up in Jersey that wouldn't require fumigating or massive doses of antibiotics.

George...did you end up getting back home and having bed bugs?

Dan,
I'm not sure what gave you the idea I was mad at Jersey. Amused maybe... sympathetic to youse who live there definitely... but not mad. Someday I hope to come back and see what I can do about you guys who can't decide whether you want a static display or a synchronized one.

Jim,
I think we managed to avoid bringing home any unwanted pests. I admit I was worried knowing we were traveling into and through the bedbug capitols of America, but so far so good...

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Jim,
I think we managed to avoid bringing home any unwanted pests. I admit I was worried knowing we were traveling into and through the bedbug capitols of America, but so far so good...

This should bring out all the Jersey boys in full force LOL ;)

No, George traveled the East coast last weekend. Me must be talking about some other states he ran thru.

Dan Ancona wrote:

No, George traveled the East coast last weekend. Me must be talking about some other states he ran thru.

Even the bed bugs know to not live in NJ. :P

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Even the bed bugs know to not live in NJ.  :)

ROTFLMFAO!

Jeff:P:D:);):cool::dude:

Because they will be taxed per bite. :P