Light-O-Rama Forums

Need sequences please.

Bcspy

Don't need the songs. Just the Christmas Shoe sequence please. I can get all the songs from Youtube or Itunes. Mahalo

I have some sequences that I downloaded from a site. I don't remember which one it was.

They are in a .mpj and .vpj format.

Are these any good and how can I change them to work with the LOR program?

LOR files are .lms (LMS). I believe, if i remember correctly, there are no ways to convert the file. When i first started with lor, i downloaded some sequences that were .vix files. The reason they wont work is because .vix are files created for Vixen. This is most likely the same situation.

Thanks. I've downloaded some of those as well, but deleted them after I couldn't get them to work.

BTW....does anyone have a Spirit of the Season sequence?

David Rise wrote:

I have some sequences that I downloaded from a site. I don't remember which one it was.

The .mpj files are for Animtaed Lighting's dinasour of a program called 'Animation Director'
There are ways these files can be converted for using with LOR S2. http://holidaytechnologies.com/ can convert the files for a fee.

Paul Roberson wrote:

David Rise wrote:

The .mpj files are for Animtaed Lighting's dinasour of a program called 'Animation Director'
There are ways these files can be converted for using with LOR S2. http://holidaytechnologies.com/ can convert the files for a fee.

Thanks for the info Paul. Sound like it wouldn't be worth it.