Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for someone to sequence a song for me

Jaren Ririe

I have a song that my wife is dying to have on our first LOR setup this Christmas.(http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sharing-time/id264581409) "In the sun they melted" by Inside Out A cappella.

I have a number of 32ch sequences, but have 48ch available. May sell one unit and only stick with 32ch.

Would anybody be interested in programming a 32/48ch sequence for it? Please advise ETA and price. Thx.

George Simmons does a great job of sequencing...

check out his website here:

Guaranteed 100% original custom sequencing for 2011 looks like it's sold out.

Existing Clearwater Lights sequences, also guaranteed to be 100% original, are still for sale!

I don't know much about sequencing, but I do know alot about buying controllers. Let me know if you do decide to sell one. What kind is it and how much? I want to be the first in line.

MikeH

Guest Don Gillespie

RaceMedic wrote:

COOL Song ... Sounds like a challenge to do !!

Dave

It is a medly they are relativly easy to do youhave tpo have a lot of patience, but I agree the song is great would be a nice show sequence

Can someone send me the mp3 of this song.

I don't have itunes and being north of the border I can't use amazon.com and amazon.ca does not have it.

Email is. dgeall at racemedical dot com

Or recommend another place to find it.

Thanks,

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

Can someone send me the mp3 of this song.

I don't have itunes and being north of the border I can't use amazon.com and amazon.ca does not have it.

Email is. dgeall at racemedical dot com

Or recommend another place to find it.

Thanks,

Dave

pm sent.

You have Napster, Re-verb Nation and CD Baby might have it.

I have iTunes downloaded and I got 58 songs via the iTune/ Coke promo so far & I still have 26 more songs to go, plus I still have 6 Coke caps I did not redeem as of yet.

I will have more Coke caps starting today. You have to the end of June to redeem Coke caps. I just need to use up my credits before the end of August. All you do is pay for the drink at the "Dollarama" store.

Then maybe another promotion will start.

I got a free song via potato chips too.

Someone said a person who asks for an MP3 might be shun (alienated)......be careful.

Hi Lightzilla;

Thank-you for the feedback.

I realize that asking for an mp3 is not looked upon well.

I have had problems in the past with Napster as far as viruses. I have not heard of re-verb nation and cd baby.

I don't understand who someone north of the border can't by a song from amazon.com and then amazon.ca does not have a lot of the same songs.

I have also had problems with itunes in trying to convert them into mp3 files.

I openly admit I am not good when it comes to this part of the whole "hobby".

I am MORE than willing to pay for my songs.
I will check the 2 sites you suggested.

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

I have also had problems with itunes in trying to convert them into mp3 files.

Are you using iTunes itself to convert them to an MP3?

I have never had any issues in doing so...

ok ... that might be the problem .... I didn't know itunes can convert songs to mp3 ... i thought they all came out in the apple format for their own devices.

Again .. this is my one area of weakness.

Dave:D:D

yep...I believe it is under the "Advanced" menu...

and yes, iTune songs do come in their own Apple format

jimswinder wrote:

This is Canada and we do not always get those features. There is nothing under "Advance" that says we can convert to MP3.

However if you use say "Jodix Free WMA to MP3" then that would help.

Canada iTunes will burn an MP3 disk if we have MP3's, but it will not burn an iTune song into MP3 if I read & understood it correctly.

I actually found a way on my new computer for Window 7 to convert a WMA CD to MP3, so now it automatically does that.

So when I download my iTune songs on to a CD it will download in WMA but the computer will turn then into a MP3 in 128 kbps.

Just one thing................ I forgot how I did that. :D

Guest Don Gillespie

lightzilla wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

This is Canada and we do not always get those features. There is nothing under "Advance" that says we can convert to MP3.

However if you use say "Jodix Free WMA to MP3" then that would help.

Canada iTunes will burn an MP3 disk if we have MP3's, but it will not burn an iTune song into MP3 if I read & understood it correctly.

I actually found a way on my new computer for Window 7 to convert a WMA CD to MP3, so now it automatically does that.

So when I download my iTune songs on to a CD it will download in WMA but the computer will turn then into a MP3 in 128 kbps.

Just one thing................ I forgot how I did that. :)

Yup you sure can convert them to an MP3 as soon as you purchase the song it will downlaod into your library once it is downlaoded look at the top of your screen there are 7 items up top in order they go like this file,edit,view,control,store, advanced, help click on the advanced tab a drop down box will ask if you want to convert to a MP3 file click yes but make sure you have clicked on the song you want to change to a MP3 it should be highlited in blue once the song is finished converting I always delete the original so there is no mistake when I am using my songs for LOR its just that simple.

lightzilla wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Hmmmm...seems strange that Apple would make different software for different countries...

EDIT:

It just hit me why you aren't seeing it!!! You need to go to your "Preferences" and add it there that you want that option. I bet right now you are only seeing an option like "Create ACC Version", which I believe is the default.

In iTunes -> Preferences -> General -> Import Settings selected to MP3...(it might be something other than Import Settings...doing this from memory)
then the Advanced Menu -> Create MP3 Version will be greyed out until you select a song or group of songs in your music library window or a playlist window.