Light-O-Rama Forums

Dancing Fountian

gizmomkr

Very nice show Andy. Well thought out, with a great implementation of the water and firework effects..

Greg

EXCELLENT JOB!!!

Very inspiring and a great job of music selection and sequencing...

Glad you used the actual audio so we could hear the crowd reactions....

Thanks all - I'm happy with how it came out. As you can imagine - this one was loads and loads of work. Not that they aren't all...but this one had a whole bunch of new things i had to build like the water and fireworks. And on top of all that, it rained for the entire week before the show was supposed to go on. Poured, all day, all night. Put me crazy behind in setup and programming. Wound up getting rained out first 2 shows. Did shows on 3 nights in the end... but i always felt like i was behind. It never got "polished" like at Christmas. (hence me on the roof - i was running up to check to make sure the DC controller for the fire works was connected :D)

andyzito wrote:

(hence me on the roof - i was running up to check to make sure the DC controller for the fire works was connected :D)

LOL..Yeah I though it was pretty funny that all the lights went out just when you went to jump down to the other roof line!!!

Glad you didn't get hurt!!

I was gifted with an extremely "accessible" roofline. That one window is an upstairs bathroom, and it leads me right out to that one little spot where i need to jump up to, but after that i can get to every square inch of my roof. Makes for easy load in and load out.