Light-O-Rama Forums

Am I The Only One?

George Simmons

Jeff Millard wrote:

Caught a blurb of Charles and Diana being interviewed just before their marriage... The guy asked them if they were in love. She said "Of course!" he said "Whatever love is?!?" ...and they wonder why we think it's just a big bunch of crap.

Scum sucking royal pain in the arse is what it is. $200 a month for HD tv... What was I thinking? (That's a controller month! :P)

Jeff
why can't they ever ask the questions i would want to know like "does she like being spanked", "is there a brass pole in the bedroom", "thong or bikini's". those are the important questions most men want to know. Love smove, they can figure that one out later.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CKSedg

• George Simmons

• shfr26

• Ron Amedee

For a wedding you folks don't care about you are sure doing a powerful lot of talking on it in 1 form or another. :P

This is like reading a "Supermarket Tabloid". Lol

I'm just as excited about watching the royal wedding as I am about anything Oblama has to say or do...

It's worse than that. I really don't care about the royals, I've never really followed them, but for some reason, I don't know why I'm drawn to the wedding. TV played marathon royal crap on TV all day yesterday (Cliff notes for tabloid) and I'm up to speed. My wife had it on in the background and it has sucked me in.

I think I need counseling.

The fact that "Fancy Feast" is a big sponsor is funny to me. Everyone in the kingdom should feast on Fancy Feast cat food.

Royal Wedding, Don't care and ain't gonna watch.

TV in general is getting dumber every day. I wish we had a control to turn up the intelligence. I tried the "Brightness" button, but that didn't work. (Material from Gallagher used without permission)

Attached files 243853=13277-sledgomatic.jpg

Jeff Millard wrote:

Caught a blurb of Charles and Diana being interviewed just before their marriage... The guy asked them if they were in love. She said "Of course!" he said "Whatever love is?!?" ...and they wonder why we think it's just a big bunch of crap.

Scum sucking royal pain in the arse is what it is. $200 a month for HD tv... What was I thinking? (That's a controller month! :D)

Jeff

$200 a month just for TV????

WOW I pay that much for TV (most channels and all HD they have) Phone (unlimited LD N. America) and Internet (Extreme (thats what they call it) 25 Mbps download).

emcee wrote:

TV in general is getting dumber every day.

I like my TV stupid. I get plenty of mental stimulation at work. After a long, stressful day at work a good episode of South Park or Family Guy is just the sort of brain candy I'm looking for.

Now that said, I still can't stomach Jersey Shore, Glee, American Idol, etc. There are limits to how much brain candy I can digest.

BTW, my bet is that Phil on Survivor is actually very bright and pulling a fast one on everybody. :D

George Simmons wrote:

Am I the only one in America who doesn't give a flying rip about the precious royal wedding? Personally, there's no possible way I could care less than I do, and I was just wondering if this is just me or if there's anyone else who feels the same?

T110431 wrote:
I could care less about the royal wedding

I am so sick and tired of hearing about it on tv

I couldn't care less about the wedding. Sorry that you two haven't reached that point (I guess that means you will be watching it). :P

caring.png

TGabriel wrote:

What going on with the NFL?

Doggone it - all this time I thought there was nothing I cared less about than the Royal wedding...

George Simmons wrote:

TGabriel wrote:
What going on with the NFL?

Doggone it - all this time I thought there was nothing I cared less about than the Royal wedding...

I agree, George. The NFL captures even less of my attention than the ROYAL wedding, if that's possible.

TGabriel wrote:

The only game I do watch is the superbowl. I have more important things to do on my weekends.

Like sequencing! :D

Surfing4Dough wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Personally, there's no possible way I could care less than I do, a

I couldn't care less about the wedding. Sorry that you two haven't reached that point (I guess that means you will be watching it). ;)

To be completely fair, George did say that "...there's no possible way I could care less...", which has the same meaning as "I couldn't care less."

Which doesn't really describe how much he or you care, just that that level of caring couldn't go less, for some reason that is not described.

:)

I'm just hoping the people who (Couldn't care less) Will be posting USEFUL information during the hum drum..Because I will be hanging HERE to catch some USEFUL info from someone...Rip my eyes out if I watch any...The wife will probally watch..and cry while I am in the same room on the forum!!

Steven wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
George Simmons wrote:
Personally, there's no possible way I could care less than I do, a

I couldn't care less about the wedding. Sorry that you two haven't reached that point (I guess that means you will be watching it). :P

To be completely fair, George did say that "...there's no possible way I could care less...", which has the same meaning as "I couldn't care less."

Which doesn't really describe how much he or you care, just that that level of caring couldn't go less, for some reason that is not described.

:)

Agree. I guess I cared so little about the topic that I skipped over George saying that. Good catch! :)