• BrownOut

• Ron Amedee

• caniac

• TGabriel

james campbell wrote:

caniac wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
BrownOut wrote:
I have now separated my Cosmic Color Ribbon into 10 sections with 3" wires between...

-Logan

I bow my head in respect, I am not worthy oh great Samarai of CCR Sushi!

I can't wait to see the final result! If you succeeded... ...you are Samarai Master!

Jeff
I agree, if successful then he is the Great Cosmic Jedi! Or would he be Darth BrownOut?
is that the name of the character in spaceballs

You and caniac both have it wrong, close for caniac, it is DARK HELMET, played by Rick Moranis.

Doing the Spaceballs song for Halloween this year too and still got a lot of work to do on it! Just hope I get it done!!!

And so as NOT to hijack this thread.

No CCR's yet for me, but that looks really fantastic Brownout! Very nice job.

Now for me, I'd want to put a "removable" circle around the outer part of the star so I could use it as a pentagram prop for my Halloween display and then remove the circle and utilize the star for Christmas! Dual use!!! Now that would work for me!

Don't think I'd have the guts to cut up a $200+ CCR ribbon either though, then again....maybe I just would!:shock:

Again, fantastic star and excellent work Brownout!

Orville wrote:

james campbell wrote:
caniac wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
BrownOut wrote:
I have now separated my Cosmic Color Ribbon into 10 sections with 3" wires between...

-Logan

I bow my head in respect, I am not worthy oh great Samarai of CCR Sushi!

I can't wait to see the final result! If you succeeded... ...you are Samarai Master!

Jeff
I agree, if successful then he is the Great Cosmic Jedi! Or would he be Darth BrownOut?
is that the name of the character in spaceballs

You and Carniac both have it wrong, close for Carniac, it is DARK HELMET, played by Rick Moranis.

Doing the Spaceballs song for Halloween this year too and still got a lot of work to do on it! Just hope I get it done!!!
Is this where I play my trump card and whip out my AARP to blame it on old age?

BrownOut wrote:

I have never seen Spaceballs... :) I guess I should??
oh yes, it perverts all things sacred about Star Wars but not as bad as the Family Guy version.

BrownOut wrote:

Basically if you like Star Wars you'll love SpaceBalls, it's a Mel Brooks movie that is a Star Wars Spoof and it is funny as hell! I actually like it better than Star Wars!:shock:

I laugh hysterically at a lot of the stuff in SpaceBalls. If you enjoy spoofs and comedy movies, you'll really enjoy this one!

caniac wrote:

BrownOut wrote:
oh yes, it perverts all things sacred about Star Wars but not as bad as the Family Guy version.

Gad, I don't care much for the "Family Guy" version, SpaceBalls IS FAR, FAR BETTER and FUNNIER TOO!!!

I have seen the Family Guy version, (DVD version much better than what aired on cable) but not seen the original Star Wars. Guess I have two movies to watch then.

BrownOut wrote:

I have seen the Family Guy version, (DVD version much better than what aired on cable) but not seen the original Star Wars. Guess I have two movies to watch then.

BrownOut, you'd have to watch several of the Star Wars movies as Mel Brooks incorporated elements from the various Star Wars movies.

Hope you got a lot of hours to spend watching movies since I think there are 5 or 6 Star Wars movies, but only one SpaceBalls. SpaceBalls runs about 2 hours, but all those Star Wars movies are going to take over 10-12+ hours to watch!:shock:

Maybe you can watch them and sequence at the same time?

Orville wrote:

caniac wrote:
BrownOut wrote:
I have never seen Spaceballs... :D I guess I should??

Gad, I don't care much for the "Family Guy" version, SpaceBalls IS FAR, FAR BETTER and FUNNIER TOO!!!
the first two Family Guy one's were good but the last one really blew chunks.

Orville wrote:

BrownOut wrote:

BrownOut, you'd have to watch several of the Star Wars movies as Mel Brooks incorporated elements from the various Star Wars movies.

Hope you got a lot of hours to spend watching movies since I think there are 5 or 6 Star Wars movies, but only one SpaceBalls. SpaceBalls runs about 2 hours, but all those Star Wars movies are going to take over 10-12+ hours to watch!:shock:

Maybe you can watch them and sequence at the same time?

yep, you pretty much have to have watched all six Star Wars in order to get the humor in the Family Guy versions. The first two will get you up to speed to understand SpaceBalls.

Boy that does look really nice. I admire your courage of cutting them up and just making it work!

Thank you all for the nice words. I have been working on patterns that look good to music in the dark. The moon project didn't look as cool as I thought it would... doesn't really look like a moon at all.. Trying other shapes now. I want year one of LOR to be good. I have one arch minus two pixels too. My cat named Termite helped.

-Logan

The good news is you can't really tell it is that much shorter when placed in the yard next to the others. =^..^=

Brownout very nice job, i dont think i could cut mine up either if i had one, still waiting for the CCB's but ill keep um in one piece, also keep the videos and pic commin

what is the difference between CCR's and CCB's? I know what a CCR is but haven't seen anything called a CCB.