Light-O-Rama Forums

Rare Mini Trees

DrNiceGuy

I have a butt load of them.. how many are you wanting?  I will ask my wife if she wants to part with them.

somewhere between 30 and 42 trees if I remember right..   Still have to ask the wife if she wants to get rid of them.. I used them in my show the last two years..

I will take them all, if possible!  Please convince your wife that this is a good thing and they will go to a good home... :-)  If ok, we can discuss pricing, or if you have a number in mind, please feel free to PM me.

Also, are the ones you have clear or multi, and do you have all the stakes?

Thanks!!!

somewhere between 30 and 42 trees if I remember right.. Still have to ask the wife if she wants to get rid of them.. I used them in my show the last two years..

so that's between a crapload and a boatload.

I will take them all, if possible!  Please convince your wife that this is a good thing and they will go to a good home... :-)  If ok, we can discuss pricing, or if you have a number in mind, please feel free to PM me.

Also, are the ones you have clear or multi, and do you have all the stakes?

Thanks!!!

Well......... I tried.. but she wants to keep them for at least another year or so.  She likes em... Turns out I have 60 trees..

James.. I think you are correct.. somewhere between those two..

• Like 1

Well......... I tried.. but she wants to keep them for at least another year or so.  She likes em... Turns out I have 60 trees..

James.. I think you are correct.. somewhere between those two..

Hi plasmadrive,

Thanks, I sent you a PM.

-Roy

• 6 months later...

Bump for late 2013.

Still looking for these mini trees in clear or multi...  Paying top dollar plus shipping.

Thanks!
-Roy

I bought sets of three LED lit trees on Amazon for $18.99 but looking just now, it appears they are out of them or not carrying them. I bought 6 boxes of them and just today, they went out to the yard and connected to run in the display. Sorry. Here's a link to another tree but its more costly. http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/p/2_Foot_Walkway_Winchester_Fir_Mini_Christmas_Tree--15040.htm

• 2 months later...

BigLots had them too for cheap prices. Not as fancy looking as that first picture in this thread but they had trees.

Wow!  you still want more?  You are going to be the mini tree overlord.  LOL

I will try to get those out this week or early next.  I am pretty busy and I need to be careful when packing them up so since you don't need them that quickly, slow and steady I think is better..

BTW, when putting other stuff up I saw some boxes that may be more trees.. They are in the back so I am not sure but I will look.  Since we already made our deal, if they are the same trees, I will just toss them in the box for ya... Again, not sure what they are at this point.. gotta do some digging to get them out. 

Craig

Wow!  you still want more?  You are going to be the mini tree overlord.  LOL

I will try to get those out this week or early next.  I am pretty busy and I need to be careful when packing them up so since you don't need them that quickly, slow and steady I think is better..

BTW, when putting other stuff up I saw some boxes that may be more trees.. They are in the back so I am not sure but I will look.  Since we already made our deal, if they are the same trees, I will just toss them in the box for ya... Again, not sure what they are at this point.. gotta do some digging to get them out. 

Craig

LOL!  Need more!

Thanks Craig, and please let me know if you find more...

One of my local walmarts had a shelf full of 3' and 4' pre lit trees yesterday

Thanks for the info!  Unfortunately, slightly too tall for my application...

BigLots had them too for cheap prices. Not as fancy looking as that first picture in this thread but they had trees.

I may have to just stop in to verify...

Thanks!