Light-O-Rama Forums

Video for my first LOR year 2010

Michael Rosanske

Hey all, Been sometime that I have been on here. 2010 was my first year and started with 96 channels and 10 songs. This was the last one that I got done the middle of Dec. and thing its my best one and I watch it over and over still. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Mike

[size=http://vimeo.com/18255022 ]

Thanks Ron. Yes they are rainbow wall washers there are 3 in the center of the house and 1 on each side driveway shining from the ground up on the over head door. The ones on the center of the house are above the big window. I like them, but I'm looking for something that will cover the wall better.

Michael Rosanske wrote:

Budget is a lot smaller this year being I went way way over last year.

Budgets? We don't need no stinkin' budgets!!!! :P

Attached files 243212=13239-the-three-amigos-photograph-c10101975.jpg

jimswinder wrote:

Michael Rosanske wrote:
Budget is a lot smaller this year being I went way way over last year.

Budgets? We don't need no stinkin' budgets!!!! :P
what a classic!! Can you still do there salute?

Wasn't the "We don't need no stinkin' batches [sic]" phrase originally from Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles"? I'm just sayin' . . .

Cray Augsburg wrote:

Wasn't the "We don't need no stinkin' batches [sic]" phrase originally from Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles"? I'm just sayin' . . .

actually....

Stinking badges From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!" is a memorable and widely-quoted (or misquoted) line from cinematic history.[1] In 2005, it was chosen as #36 on the American Film Institute list, AFI's 100 Years...100 Movie Quotes.[2] It is based on a line of dialog from a 1927 novel, first appeared in film 21 years later, and was further popularized in a parody 26 years after that.
[edit] Origin The original version of the line appeared in B. Traven's 1927 novel The Treasure of the Sierra Madre:
"All right," Curtin shouted back. "If you are the police, where are your badges? Let's see them.""Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that [Foul Language Used]-hole of yours. I have to speak to you." The line was popularized by the 1948 film adaptation of the novel.[3] In one scene, a Mexican bandit leader named "Gold Hat"[4] (portrayed by Alfonso Bedoya) tries to convince Fred C. Dobbs (Humphrey Bogart)[2] that he and his company are Federales:
Dobbs: "If you're the police where are your badges?"Gold Hat: "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" It is significant that only the third sentence in this brief soliloquy is grammatically correct. The first two are merely slang, but by the third Mr. Bedoya has become so enraged that he resorts to speaking correct English, however heavily accented. He does so in order to communicate more effectively, and thereby also reveals his identity as a relatively learned man, undoubtedly a large reason that he is the jefe of his gang. Emotion betrays character, and education is power. [5]
In 1967 in the TV show "The Monkees" episode 33 "A Nice Place To Visit", Micky Dolenz further adapted this dialog, phrasing the bandit's line as "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."
The 1974 parody film Blazing Saddles repeated the line as "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges." This condensed version has become one of the most popular variations of the quotation. Many additional examples exist.[6]
The 1989 comedy UHF starring Weird Al Yankovic (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098546/) had the phrase "Badgers ? Badgers ? We don't need no stinking badgers!" by the character Raul Hernandez (played by Trinidad Silva) when he receives a shipment of animals.

Plus:

http://www.rudebadmood.com/badges/allindex.shtml