jimswinder wrote:
wmilkie wrote:
I don't see the download button anywhere

That looks more like a download pill?
Actually a suppository i think!!

Guest guest

caniac wrote:

Orville wrote:

And if you can find the secret word, the new S9 software will spit out a special little helper to completely build your display for you while you're occupied with family, work or other things you need to do. You will have to specify what Holiday or you may get Halloween at Christmas.

If you signup now it will include a little "go-bot" that will setup your display for you based on how it is setup in visualizer. In S10 you will also be able to program to change your display setup on the fly (move your lights to different parts of your yard based on the music playing). HOWEVER, it will only run on Windows 13 which will require you to reboot no less than three times during a 30 minute show.

That's what the last part of the features was about in S9. But you have to be slick on figuring out what the secret word is, then S9 will release that little go-bot to do all the work for you!

Guest guest

jimswinder wrote:

wmilkie wrote:
I don't see the download button anywhere

Wow, a DOWNLOAD button that didn't do anything!

Wouldn't give me anything but this message:

We're sorry this IS NOT a download button, it is a horse pill that must be inserted anally to work. The reason it is labelled diownload is you should be down under to insert and use. Please watch for kickback when inserting.:shock:

caniac wrotE:

Actually a suppository i think!!

hence "down-load".... :P

"That's because NONE of them are readay yet. We're all still waiting."

Are you sure?

I am literally laughing out loud here at work reading this thread.

I think one feature S9 should include Auto-Sense when you plug in a new string of lights, know what they are, how you have them strung and then add them to all your sequences. You wont even have to open sequence editor anymore.:shock:

Guest guest

kzaas wrote:

I am literally laughing out loud here at work reading this thread.

I think one feature S9 should include Auto-Sense when you plug in a new string of lights, know what they are, how you have them strung and then add them to all your sequences. You wont even have to open sequence editor anymore.:shock:

Oh it has that and so much more. I'm just not at liberty to tell all it's SUPER DUPER TRADE SECRETS since I found a test version to download. But can't post that link because it changes after every download and then again every 2 minutes to keep it SUPER DUPER SECRET

. I can tell everyone it should be released sometime around the Summer of 3084.:P

Guest guest

Ron Amedee wrote:

Maybe S10 will have a drop box for post that stray off topic!!!!

It has that and even auto-ignores those people it senses you don't want to read their posts! It even goes as far as adding and removing friends from your forum list depending on if you're p.o.ed at them or not!:shock:

It will even e-mail LORAdmin immediately when topics get overly hostile and censor those posts automatically for them so they can continue to work on all these super secret upgrades, as well as know of any issues on the forums between users,

It will even go as far as ban a user if it senses their posts are getting uncivilized, depending on how and what it seenses, this could be anywhere from a time out in a corner for a week, a month or permanently banned from all forums.

It even goes as far as shutting down their controllers and other display operations until they can learn to behave themselves in a public forum. when it senses they have learned their less everything will work again.

In the above, it also prevents them from buying anything from any site that sells LOR products, so they can't work their way around the banned issue and the inactive controllers and other LOR items. Even if they buy one from another person, as soon as it is connected, the auto-sense will shut it down under the pre-listed diagnoses.

[align=left]It will also have not only a a SPELL CHECKER, but a GRAMMATICAL ERROR CHECKER so we don't keep having all these posts littered with incorrect spelling and grammatical errors. So the EDIT option would no longer be needed!:shock:[/align]

[align=center]

So who is ready to place their order for S10 for 4014?

[/align]

in the year 2011 version s3 the release of the super star software
in the year 2015 version s4 the release of the built in volt meter in the controllers
in the year 2525 if man is still alive version s9 is released it contains the auto sequencing software
in the year 3535 version s10 the software can now run your kitchen appliances even the kitchen sink (future sink is now electric)
in the year 8510 led lights is about to come to an end now the version 15 will have to run lcd (light creating diodes)
in the year 9595 s25 will be released lights will become vitural the sequencing software will auto feed the data to peoples 6D glasses

Guest guest

T110431 wrote:

in the year 2015 version s4 the release of the built in volt meter in the controllers

Interesting, but I'd also like to see a WATT meter added in there. Put it right on the front door of the controller, backlit, behind weatherproof plexiglass so you can see how much power each is drawing on its own! Now THAT would be nice.:P

T110431 wrote:

in the year 2011 version s3 the release of the super star software

you skipped 2012...

when the world comes to a screeching halt... :shock:

ORVILLE
My finger was pointing to the "ignor" button on you!!!
Then you post this!!! You need to get a job soon!!!
I've actually enjoyed this post, I might hire you if you move to Louisiana but you would have to stay off LOR except at lunch and every 15 minute break once an hour ...(so I can get on to see what I missed) Probally wouldn't be no post because you would now be workin'.

T110431 wrote:

maby I should have made it in the year 2015 if man is still alive

in case any of you youngin's are scratching your heads about these references: