Light-O-Rama Forums

Show your face

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

Don't let this thread die..Keep posting pics.

For real! Looking at all your old faces makes me feel young! :P

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

• 2 weeks later...

DonFL wrote:

That piece of hardware should never ever leave Detroit..please return...no questions asked..;)
we earned that in four hard fought series!! all STH'ers got a day to take a pic with the cup. was really cool. There are folks in Montreal and Toronto that would argue with you.

All right. I give up.

Somebody explain to me how to copy a picture from my hard drive into this message (or at least one like it).

And apparently that somebody is going to have to use simple terms, since I can't seem to figger it out on my own.

TIA

Cray

Cray Augsburg wrote:

All right. I give up.

Somebody explain to me how to copy a picture from my hard drive into this message (or at least one like it).

And apparently that somebody is going to have to use simple terms, since I can't seem to figger it out on my own.

TIA

Cray

I just copy and paste it right after I'm finished with what i need to say

Cray Augsburg wrote:

All right. I give up.

TIA

Cray

Cray, As you post the text section of your message look below where you're typing. See the "Choose File" button. Click on that button and locate the photo you're trying to use. Just make sure the file (photo) size is not too big.

Attached files 245085=13337-Picture 1.png

Hah! That seemed to do it. I guess I had it working before, but since I couldn't see it in the editor, I figured it wasn't working.

Me and the CFO on our camping trip to Memphis last summer. In front of one of Elvis' pride and joy.

And thanks for the responses, one and all.

Attached files 245088=13338-Ruth 100 003 (2) for Forum.

Cray Augsburg wrote:

Tried it. Loaded it into Paint, selected all, CTRL-C and back to here with CTRL-V. But no success.

Thanks for the reply. Any other ideas?

Try saving the file out of Paint as a JPEG on your hard drive. Then either copy the file as found on your hard drive folder or use the "Choose File" button then browse for the file as Ron suggested.

Ron Amedee wrote:

Nice classic car in the background !!

Thanks. My other car is a diesel/dually. ;)

It's whatever year Caddy sits out in front of the Elvis car museum in Memphis. Could be a '57. I was too hot and the sun was too bright for me to really care at the time. We took the trip as a little B-day gift for me better half. Now that we've been there, done that, we don't think we've got a need to revisit.

My family. Abigail & Faith (2 great elves) in the back. Myself and my lovely wife, Deb, in the middle row. Sydney (hates the camera flash) and Gabriel in the front.

Attached files 245621=13376-maue_xmas10.jpg