• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

Jeff Millard wrote:
I could be wrong though. I have been wrong several times, even just today!

Jeff

I try to be worng at least 12 times by noon. That gives me the rest of the day to really screw up.

GaryBo wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
, yes, thats a real, flyable, B-17.
Me at the top turret of a B-17 in flight with the wind in my face. The grin goes from ear to ear.
The "Liberty Belle" was in Las Vegas, and I was fortunate to take about a one hour flight. The flight was an early 67th (now 68) Birthday gift from my "co-pilot" .

Hey Gary, I'm more of a -25 fan than the -17.. Dad flew off the Hornet, so natch' I've got a soft spot in my head for the Mitchell..

th' 'Belle was in our hangar 'couple yrs ago while it was out on tour.. had some engine trouble so they stopped in to get it checked out.. here it is.. nothin' finer than the sound o' round engines :)

Attached files 242568=13205-Liberty Belle 1.jpg

I had one a little better than brownjm74 but remembered this was a family forum. Just me and Brit instead.

Attached files 242583=13208-IMG_2137.JPG

jim6918 wrote:

I had one a little better than brownjm74 but remembered this was a family forum. Just me and Brit instead.
I would have thought you would be smiling? did she break wind?

caniac wrote:

jim6918 wrote:

I was thinking of how much I had just lost at the craps tables. Five less controllers this year.

jim6918 wrote:

caniac wrote:
jim6918 wrote:

I was thinking of how much I had just lost at the craps tables. Five less controllers this year.
I see, even naked Britney wouldn't make up for that.

caniac wrote:

jim6918 wrote:
caniac wrote:
jim6918 wrote:

There might have been a period in my life (and hers) when I would have made that trade. Let's see... naked Britney... 5 controllers...no problem making that choice. LOR all the way!

jim6918 wrote:

caniac wrote:
jim6918 wrote:
caniac wrote:
jim6918 wrote:

There might have been a period in my life (and hers) when I would have made that trade. Let's see... naked Britney... 5 controllers...no problem making that choice. LOR all the way!

yep, I would have to agree. Naked Britney might be good for one or two nights but LOR never gets old!!

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Biy, what some will do to hide their extensions and controllers...
Don't say that too loud, you will give my better half ideas!!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Nurples wrote:
I was confused which one was you untill I got to the last photo...

Thanks. I was confused too. But I chose not to say anything just to show someone who swears I can't let any opportunity to be a smart-a$$ go by...

Nurp, if ya cut through some of the obvious bs... I think in a 'round about way... George just called you a smart-a$$!

I could be wrong though. I have been wrong several times, even just today!

Jeff

At least I KNOW, and can admit I'm a smart-a$$ 'cuz that's where I keep me brain safe!:P