• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

TJ Hvasta wrote:

, yes, thats a real, flyable, B-17.
Me at the top turret of a B-17 in flight with the wind in my face. The grin goes from ear to ear.
The "Liberty Belle" was in Las Vegas, and I was fortunate to take about a one hour flight. The flight was an early 67th (now 68) Birthday gift from my "co-pilot" .

PICT5198.jpg

This is my # one Co-conspirator and "co-pilot", Chrissy Bo. Unknown person in tail gunner spot.
PICT5130.jpg

George Simmons wrote:

Dale J wrote:
my Wife and i with our two favorite crab fisherman, taken at EPCOT WDW.

Dale,

For those of us who don't know, which one in the picture is you?
Sorry George, that's me on the left with all the Disney pins around my neck and then Edger and Sig Hansen from the North Western crab boat on the Deadliest Catch are next to my wife, I doubt either one of them have time for Christmas lights but who knows

and it is nice to put a face to a name tnx for this thread Don.

This is me at a World Poker Tour final table in season 7. According to a deal with the Mrs., I only use poker winnings to pay for the lights and components.

Attached files 242298=13192-Final table.jpg

Mwhite7097 wrote:

This is me at a World Poker Tour final table in season 7. According to a deal with the Mrs., I only use poker winnings to pay for the lights and components.

So...buy in with $10,000 worth of chips. Cash out your $10,000 worth of chips...and now you have $10,000 of spending money for decorating purposes! :cool:

Sounds good but in tournaments, you can't cash out. It could work for cash games but the wife is pretty savy. LOL Besides, I am fairly new and have enough trouble with 128 channels now. Maybe another good sized win and I could hire someone to put up and take down lights for me.

Here I am recently with my family. My wife Catrece, our 14 yr old daughter Ashley and our newest daughter born 9/2011 ( 10 yrs of trying) Emily.....

Attached files 242364=13194-baby shower 049.JPG

LightsinMaine wrote:

Here I am recently with my family. My wife Catrece, our 14 yr old daughter Ashley and our newest daughter born 9/2011 ( 10 yrs of trying) Emily.....

Ummmm....Sept 2011 hasn't come around yet. Are you showing us the future?? Or are you back from the future?? Did you bring back a sports almanac? I'd like to make a few bets please....lol.

MikeH

MikeH wrote:

LightsinMaine wrote:

Ummmm....Sept 2011 hasn't come around yet. Are you showing us the future?? Or are you back from the future?? Did you bring back a sports almanac? I'd like to make a few bets please....lol.

MikeH

haha that's a big DUH on me.......nope no time machine in my garage, she was actually born 9/2010....Roads, where we're going we don't need roads......

MikeH wrote:

LightsinMaine wrote:

MikeH
And I need all the lotto numbers.. Thanks!

Arnoldc wrote:

MikeH wrote:
LightsinMaine wrote:

MikeH
And I need all the lotto numbers.. Thanks!
With those lotto numbers...lotto Light-O-Rama controllers, CCRs and CCB's not to mention hiring a full team to help me put them all up.:D

As most of you have done and because she gives me the will to decorate year after year I have to send a picture with my wife.

Attached files 242404=13197-IMG_6229.JPG

caniac wrote:

me and a buddy of mine!

SWC003.jpg

I was confused which one was you untill I got to the last photo... phew... :P

Nurples wrote:

caniac wrote:
me and a buddy of mine!

SWC003.jpg

I was confused which one was you untill I got to the last photo... phew... :P
we always get mistaken for the other, twins separated at birth!!

Nurples wrote:

I was confused which one was you untill I got to the last photo...

Thanks. I was confused too. But I chose not to say anything just to show someone who swears I can't let any opportunity to be a smart-a$$ go by...