Light-O-Rama Forums

Another software request....

Guest guest

Hiya folks,still reeling from Katrina,but this site and its contents have definatly put myself and my family in much better spirits!

So heres my suggestion.A reworking of the tapper wizard.What I would like to see is the ability to tap out each channel,sort of channel one being the driving bassline,channel 2 being the pianos or what ever you want,but to be able to simply tap out the song more than once and be able to do it per channel.

I have absolutly NO idea what this would take,short of an entire rework of the software,but being a musician,the tapper wizard comes very naturally to me and this would ridiculously simplify the entire project in my mind.

THanks for giving me somewhere to suggest and oneday maybe it will become a reality.

Hey light o rama,be looking for my order in the middle of the year!Gotta go fix the house so i actually have something to hang the lights on :D :D

Blaine.

The amazing thing is that nearly every time I "wish" the Sequence Editor did something, I find it's already available (just perhaps not obvious). Just wait until next year when I can take advantage of all the things I've learned this year!

I have some DJ software PCDJ that can automatically calculate the BPM's of songs. I would like to see LOR calculate the number of beats in the song and set that as an event baseline. Additionally the ability to give you a choice of setting events based on that count (every other, every 3rd, every 4th... etc beat.)