Light-O-Rama Forums

Making Gold

Ron Amedee

In the visualizer i get a deep gold with Red 99% Green 89% Blue 1%

It states the visualizer won't look the same as actual colors on the ribbon so the hunt goes on !!!

Well...how did it look on your ribbons?

The solution is just to follow a team that is not purple and gold... :P

Ron Amedee wrote:

Do you even have a college team?

Yes..the Washington Huskies...(you guys beat us back in 2009 31-23)

Husky Colors...

Purple and Gold... lol

Seahawks are blue and green...

Attached files 242004=13134-huskies.jpg

Yea but we are having FUN learning as we go!!!! I'm still jelous you got yours before mine!!! Iv'e watched the Peter Gun sequence over 30 times since I got up an running!!

• 1 month later...

Crap. I'm color deficient. I'm no help at all.

The brightest color I see is hot pink. Car brake lights are very dim and I can hardly tell when they are lit during the day.

BrownOut wrote:

Crap. I'm color deficient. I'm no help at all.

The brightest color I see is hot pink. Car brake lights are very dim and I can hardly tell when they are lit during the day.

It's okay. Happens to all of us.

(Note to self: Make sure BrownOut isn't behind me when I am on the road.) ;)

only had the problem BEFORE i got the CCR's after I got 'em just played with mixing till I found it.
Yet Gold and purple look like MUD in the visualizer !!!!

Ron Amedee wrote:

Found it !!!! RED98% Green 41% Blue 11%

Either I'm doing something wrong or my eyes aren't much better than BrownOut. When I mix that recipe it looks orange in the visualizer and a pale tangerine in the yard, on both the spiral and the circle.

Doesn't Bob like making little LOR applications? Like the flipper?

He needs to make the Pantone to CCR app.

It would be easier if the visulizer matched the CCR color output or vice versa. Also during lots of individule pixal programming you can see pixal patterns of groups of threes. Time consumming yet trying to get the most out of them.

dhuffty wrote:

Also I think the colors of ORANGE AND BLUE would be better :D

GO GATORS!!!

Attached files 245267=13350-Florida_Gators_logo.gif

dhuffty wrote:

ok, I'm new to CCR, where is the visualizer as it's not labeled that in the sequence editor. Also I think the colors of ORANGE AND BLUE would be better :D

In the sequence editor, click on view and select animation. Or click on the dark looking filmstrip on the toolbar.

MikeH

OK, While I know how to watch the animation, that tool isn't called visualizer so forgive my missing the "slang" name for it.

I was hoping something new was out that I didn't already know about. Thanks..... GO Gators!

Ron Amedee wrote:

Darn old recipe! 98 red 26 green 0 blue... Sorry:shock:

I tried this color combination and got a good looking gold on the ribbon lights. Now, how can I do a shimmer in gold or any other color in the CCR? I don't use macros. I program each of 50 pixels. If I change the color that is programed to shimmer, the shimmer is in white. Any ideas how to do this.

Richard M wrote:

Ron Amedee wrote:
Darn old recipe! 98 red 26 green 0 blue... Sorry:shock:

I tried this color combination and got a good looking gold on the ribbon lights. Now, how can I do a shimmer in gold or any other color in the CCR? I don't use macros. I program each of 50 pixels. If I change the color that is programed to shimmer, the shimmer is in white. Any ideas how to do this.

I figured out how to shimmer in colors. There is a selection on the color fade screen. How do I get this gold color as a permanent choice in the color selection chart. I see a custom add. Not sure how to do intensities and add it.