Light-O-Rama Forums

SSL w/ 4 CCR's

Dennis Cherry

Just playing with the SSL software using the instant sequence mode. Decided to see what 4 arches would look like.

This is a big file (65 Meg AVI) so give it time.

This is the SSL Visualizer and recorded using CamStudio screen capture.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23140982/4%20CCR%20Arches.avi

I thought Dan and LOR was not allowing the SSL software to be available anymore?

Or did you already have the DEMO before Dan bought Brian out?

EDIT:

I see the DEMO IS still available... :D

jimswinder wrote:

I thought Dan and LOR was not allowing the SSL software to be available anymore?

I bought the software "Quad Version" before the sale to LOR. Used it in my 2010 display.

Dennis Cherry wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

I bought the software "Quad Version" before the sale to LOR. Used it in my 2010 display.

LOL..I guess I mistook the term "Instant Demo Mode" as the Demo Version of the software...

jimswinder wrote:

Dennis Cherry wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

LOL..I guess I mistook the term "Instant Demo Mode" as the Demo Version of the software...

Opps, your right, it should be "Instant Sequence Mode" I have corrected my post.

Thanks

Got my mouth watering for S3 with SSS Wizard!!! By christmas i should have enough CCR's to REALLY need it! Programming 3 CCRs now and man did it slow my sequencer up !!! Don't know if it's the CCR's or advanced software is causing my sequencer to freeze everytime i delete a track??

Dennis Cherry wrote:

Just playing with the SSL software using the instant sequence mode. Decided to see what 4 arches would look like.

This is a big file (65 Meg AVI) so give it time.

This is the SSL Visualizer and recorded using CamStudio screen capture.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23140982/4%20CCR%20Arches.avi

Very nice, can't wait for the 'SSS' wizard to come out.

BTW your video link is broken, I had to copy and paste to access your video. You might want to fix it cause some people may not know how to access the video otherwise.

• The topic was locked