Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale starts WEDNESDAY !!!

KenL_MCSE

CKSedg wrote:

My wife quit working about 34 years ago (birth of our first baby) and has never gone back; however, she raised seven wonderful children, so I don't feel too bad. I always have to talk her into it, but eventually she lets me spend more money on lights and controllers. Can't complain!
SEVEN!!!! where you working on a baseball team or knew you would need labor for your light show!! lol :dude:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• jimswinder

Dang. Why does the sale have to be the same night I have bowling? Anybody want to order me a couple ccr's and I'll pay them back?

jimswinder wrote:

TGabriel wrote:
I hate to tell everyone but the sale was last year and we all miss it. We are a year late.

Look at the date yall

Thomas

lol...you are right!!!

On March 23, 2010, at exactly 10:00 PM EDT the items on the sale page will be activated. Until then you will not be able to add sale items to the shopping cart.

Good catch...

Near the bottom..

Not responsible for typographical errors. No Rainchecks!

You stay home to place your order, I will pre-bowl for you. My average is 30 and I need the bumpers up. But if it is a USBC league and the bumpers have to be up, my average is 15. That is a heck of an hani-cap eh?

PaulXmas wrote:

Near the bottom..

Not responsible for typographical errors.

That's the problem with society today...no one is taking responsibility for their actions... :shock:

Jim Saul wrote:

so am I the only idiot that cant read and was 12 hours early?

No your not. I was poised and F5'ing and wondering what ws going on when the add to cart wasn't coming on. I 'm a dip stick.

Same here. I think it said AM on one of the emails. Or I could just be so excited to get some hardware and software and stop being a lurker that I missed the pm.
Oh well, 11 1/2 more hours.

I already sequenced my first song using the demo version :P

bradherman wrote:

Same here. I think it said AM on one of the emails. Or I could just be so excited to get some hardware and software and stop being a lurker that I missed the pm.
Oh well, 11 1/2 more hours.

I already sequenced my first song using the demo version :P

Welcome to the madness. Today is one of those days where you will really get to see how crazy LOR makes us.

jimswinder wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
Near the bottom..

That's the problem with society today...no one is taking responsibility for their actions... :shock:

We have made mistakes with prices in the past and always honored those prices. However you never know when there will be a silly mistake or computer glitch that sets the price for a CCR at $0.24 and someone grabs 1000 of them. In that case I simply cannot loose a quarter of a million dollars. Thus the disclaimer.

Dan

Jim Saul wrote:

so am I the only idiot that cant read and was 12 hours early?

It appears that it was a very common mistake. We received at least 50 emails and phone calls this morning from people wondering why the sale had not started. Some people were really upset and told us a thing or two about our poor business practices and how we have just lost a faithful customer.

It is understandable. If you tell someone that there is a sale that starts at 10:00 on Wednesday they are sure to assume 10:00 AM... We always had 10:00 PM on all correspondence but the mind will finish reading a line for us when it knows that it has the answer and does not need to waste effort looking.

The sale starts at 10:00 PM EDT (it will be night time in New York) :P

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

We have made mistakes with prices in the past and always honored those prices. However you never know when there will be a silly mistake or computer glitch that sets the price for a CCR at $0.24 and someone grabs 1000 of them. In that case I simply cannot loose a quarter of a million dollars. Thus the disclaimer.

Dan

Dan...just in case you didn't know, I meant it with tongue in cheek.... :P

jimswinder wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Dan...just in case you didn't know, I meant it with tongue in cheek.... :P

I agree with you Jim be it tongue in cheek or not.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:
Near the bottom..

Dan

All I saw was bla bla bla CCR at $0.24 bla bla bla

Wait what :PLOL

What's a quarter of a million dollars anyway? Think of how happy your customers would have been getting ccr's for 24 cents....

While you are at it I need an iDMX and a couple dc cards for .24 cents too - :P

if only life was this easy and none of us had to worry about profit.

Brian (KOZ) Kosmosky wrote:

hello my first post here excited to get started hope to w todays sale LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

Welcome KOZ! Enjoy the ride (and buy lots of extension cords).

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Welcome KOZ! Enjoy the ride (and buy lots of extension cords).

How come you never say MAKE a lot of extension cords (out of SPT 2 Lamp cord and vampire plugs)??? :P