• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• jimswinder

Nope. Have to wait and see finances for the summer sale. Hoping to get a corporate sponser to assist with material purchases as the Wife lost her job and I'm now only part time.

Tom Straub

testraub wrote

Nope. Have to wait and see finances for the summer sale. Hoping to get a corporate sponser to assist with material purchases as the Wife lost her job and I'm now only part time.

Bummer !!!!

My wife quit working 7 years ago to have our daughter and has NEVER WENT BACK !!

With my lighting addiction maybe she should go back:shock:

Ron Amedee wrote:

testraub wrote

Bummer !!!!

My wife quit working 7 years ago to have our daughter and has NEVER WENT BACK !!

Once they stop working it is difficult to get them to start back, I call it the "Peggy Bundy" effect.

Guest Don Gillespie

caniac wrote:

Once they stop working it is difficult to get them to start back, I call it the "Peggy Bundy" effect.

My wife retired 4 years ago can't get her to stay home she loves to work, she has been working at a golf course ever since she retired, I get to play for free :D the reason she doesn't want to stop working is she is afraid she won't be worth anything to anybody, I keep telling her she is worth a lot to me, still doesn't get me anything for sale day. :( oh well I too will wait for the summer sale could use 3-4 more controllers.

Don Gillespie wrote:

caniac wrote:

My wife retired 4 years ago can't get her to stay home she loves to work, she has been working at a golf course ever since she retired, I get to play for free :D the reason she doesn't want to stop working is she is afraid she won't be worth anything to anybody, I keep telling her she is worth a lot to me, still doesn't get me anything for sale day. :( oh well I too will wait for the summer sale could use 3-4 more controllers.

mine is the same way, takes a vacation but spends most of it working on something. did have an ex that was true to the "Peggy Bundy" effect. now she is someone else's joy/problem. I broke down today and purchased my third (total). Hope to get one more before calling it quits (for this year).

caniac wrote:

Ron Amedee wrote:
testraub wrote

Bummer !!!!

They all will just sit on the couch eating bon bons anyway you look at it... They all want to think that their princesses!

caniac wrote:

mine is the same way, takes a vacation but spends most of it working on something. did have an ex that was true to the "Peggy Bundy" effect. now she is someone else's joy/problem. I broke down today and purchased my third (total). Hope to get one more before calling it quits (for this year).

Your third what?? Wife??? I would think that the third you just got might take affence to you getting one more before calling it quits (for this year)...

crackchecker wrote:

caniac wrote:

Your third what?? Wife??? I would think that the third you just got might take affence to you getting one more before calling it quits (for this year)...

Now that there is funny!!!

...might want to remember that there are several of the female persuasion who are into LOR and light shows...AND....frequent the forums....just sayin' :D

My wife quit working about 34 years ago (birth of our first baby) and has never gone back; however, she raised seven wonderful children, so I don't feel too bad. I always have to talk her into it, but eventually she lets me spend more money on lights and controllers. Can't complain!

I hate to tell everyone but the sale was last year and we all miss it. We are a year late.

Look at the date yall

Thomas

A year to late and a $1000 short. Guess some else can have my order and I will wait til summer. Wife wants to plant more flowers and shrubs to fix up the yard from the tornado loss we had about 3 years ago. That's good with me though she is great at picking out the right plants for what she wants it to look like then maybe I can add more lights to what she plants.

I will be waiting for Summer sale. I just got notice that my CDI preorder from January will be at my house Thursday. all 2000.00 of it. Excited. By mid summer I should have the 4k for LOR stuff.

crackchecker wrote:

caniac wrote:

Your third what?? Wife??? I would think that the third you just got might take offense to you getting one more before calling it quits (for this year)...
actually have five of those, officially put myself out to stud three years ago. the third i was referring to was the all important third controller to take me to 48, will make the jump to 64 in a few weeks.

sasmuse wrote:

...might want to remember that there are several of the female persuasion who are into LOR and light shows...AND....frequent the forums....just sayin' ;)
as long as it is not one i was married to then i am ok.

TGabriel wrote:

I hate to tell everyone but the sale was last year and we all miss it. We are a year late.

Look at the date yall

Thomas

lol...you are right!!!

On March 23, 2010, at exactly 10:00 PM EDT the items on the sale page will be activated. Until then you will not be able to add sale items to the shopping cart.

Good catch...