Light-O-Rama Forums

March Build

Ron Amedee

Been like J Zee... wrappin' all day !!!!

My whatcamacallit is finally wired and awaiting dark thirty for a test drive.

16 Channel stripper pole is what the wife calls it !!!!:shock:

Attached files 239112=13037-Lite O Rama Gazebo Stripper

Thats a great looking gazebo with a lite up stripper pole what more could you ask for can't wait to see it in action LOL
lites of course

Wish I had something in the "new build" department to post. I suppose the hours I've been spending on my timing grids are contributing, but I'd much rather see something with flashing lights on it. :D

Looking forward to the video to go along with your photo above.

Ran it with Dan's spiral tree sequence and it Rocks ... Waiting on dark !!!!

16 cahannels nowwill probally end up 32 before christmas...This hobby is insanity !!!!

Have you thought about getting another controller and having bug zappers flash too? All of the moths died from trying to chase the light.

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

Been like J Zee... wrappin' all day !!!!

My whatcamacallit is finally wired and awaiting dark thirty for a test drive.

16 Channel stripper pole is what the wife calls it !!!!:shock:

must be nice to have no snow so you can try new things out on your display, I still haven't taken down my 2010 display to much snow however things are looking up the temps are rising there is a glimmer of hope to take some lights down tomorrow if you get a chance take a video so we can see what it will look like.

Don said

must be nice to have no snow so you can try new things out on your display, I still haven't taken down my 2010 display to much snow however things are looking up the temps are rising there is a glimmer of hope to take some lights down tomorrow if you get a chance take a video so we can see what it will look like.

Yea i fought 75 degrees all day at the ballpark !!!

Would take a video yet still in the Vimeo learning curve. It looks good with 16 channels, Plus have to stick it in yard..I just had it propped up in the gazebo and had to run 1/2" galvanized pipe up the 1" electrical PVC to keep it from bending over.

My test harness is so heavy also..Pole weighs 37 pounds and harness 32 lb's..So it is a load at 15' tall.

Here is a picture of the firestck starburst broken down and setup in the living room...Wife is still sleeping..She should be SOOO excited with the new decorations in the house when she wakes up !!!!!:shock::D

Attached files 239201=13042-Firestick starburst Disasse

Looks good - all except for the fact the lights don't match up very well with the video on your TV screen.

Guest Don Gillespie

doug petschke wrote:

I still have to take the rest of lights down LOL!

Me too LOL

Looks good Ron when your wife wakes up she will be so excited that you have moved your lights indoors I know mine would be LOL :D

ya nice job Ron and yes I'm sure the wife will be much happier with the light up pole in the house
i also wondered how the star burst would look with out having several channels on each stick, great job