Light-O-Rama Forums

Any news on the new MP3-Director

Bowshock

Bowshock wrote:

Can we get some info on the changes coming to the new MP3 director?

Thanks!!

And will there be a "firmware" upgrade for the ones already out there that will upgrade them similar to, or the same as the new MP3 Showtime Director?

• 2 weeks later...

Bowshock wrote:

No updates?

Hmmmm.....I guess it's not quite ready for primetime.

Well, in all fairness, the new "Gen2" controllers Dan mentioned aren't released either. Aside from what he's posted about them in this thread (http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum81/25276-2.html) I don't recall much else being posted about them. (Granted, I could have simply missed it.)

We haven't gotten a lot of information about any of the new products, only mentions and some nuggets about what they are capable of.

It's only Christmas lights. Give it some time.

Sorry if that sounded like "sour grapes". I don't mean to come off as rude. I like LOR and I'm grateful Dan gave us a heads up about up coming hardware. For me, I've got a MP3 Director now and I'm just trying to budget the controller buys this year.

Once again, sorry if I came across strong in my last post.

Bowshock wrote:

Sorry if that sounded like "sour grapes". I don't mean to come off as rude. I like LOR and I'm grateful Dan gave us a heads up about up coming hardware. For me, I've got a MP3 Director now and I'm just trying to budget the controller buys this year.

Once again, sorry if I came across strong in my last post.

I took it as tongue in cheek myself. I found no offense in your post. I got a good laugh from your statement:

"Hmmmm.....I guess it's not quite ready for primetime."

Most of us know that LOR will give us the info and let us jknow when anything new will be available when it's time comes. It just hasn't come yet, some of us just don't have patience when it comes to new goodies being released, it's like "we want it yesterday!" :D:shock::)