Light-O-Rama Forums

Lady GaGa

Ultamitking73

My wife would be interested as well, being a newbie I can honestly say i will not be attempting this. but would be willing accept any sequence that would be shared.

I would like me some Lady Gaga too!!!! :P

I WAS going to do Bad Romance and Poker Face last year...ran out of time, but plan on doing them this year plus Born This Way...

Her Christmas Tree song would be another good one to do, not exactly kid friendly though :shock:

scubado wrote:

Her Christmas Tree song would be another good one to do, not exactly kid friendly though :shock:

not too many of her songs are "kid friendly"...

would only use them on weekends for a "late show"...

shfr26 wrote:

I have her "under the Christmas tree, that someone offered on the forums. Can't remember that forum it was in so I will just post it, since the original person did that already.

I think it was here:

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,42/func,select/id,27/orderby,2/page,13/

jim6918 wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
I would like me some Lady Gaga too!!!! :P

Jim, you're such a pig.

Especially when she is wearing that pork outfit!!!

*OINK OINK*

Attached files 238903=13034-lady-gaga-meat-dress.jpg

jimswinder wrote:

jim6918 wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
I would like me some Lady Gaga too!!!! :)

Jim, you're such a pig.

Especially when she is wearing that pork outfit!!!

*OINK OINK*

Ha Ha Ha. The first time I read your reply, I thought you said the "pink" outfit. Better get my eyes checked.

jim6918 wrote:

Ha Ha Ha. The first time I read your reply, I thought you said the "pink" outfit. Better get my eyes checked.

your eyes are fine....they were just checking out her "pork loins"...:)

I have Lady Gaga Telephone done and working on Poker face...not sure how to share it tho...I have 208 channels..lemme know!

I sent you a pm yesterday...

You can either send it via an email or attach the .lms file to your post by using the attachment feature (which is located below your message as you type)
Use the "Browse" button to locate the file on your computer.

The other way to share it is by posting it on one of the LOR Sequence websites, like http://www.lorsequences.com.. you'll have to register first, then, left side of page is Downloads, click on that, there's a Submit File button.. choose the folder for it to go into.. ie: S2, New Submissions, type in a description.. as in: audio clip req'd (specific title/artist AND specific album), channel count, etc, then Upload.. you should see it in the list when it's done..

Oh, and congrats on making your sequence too!! The hard part's over, making your first one.. it only gets easier from here on... NOT!! :)

lol thank you it's not my first but i keep going back to my first .......and it looks like a first after all the others i have worked on if you look at my site the 2nd list of songs 90% have been tweaked 10% i did myself from scratch but putting them on LOR is not a bad idea thanks for the input

I'd be willing to sequence some Lady GaGa songs for anyone who wants one! I'll also edit the song(s) to remove any offensive references/language you don't want in there! There is a price, so send me a PM and we can talk!

BTW, I have the South Park version of "Poker Face" sung by Cartman! That one is available as well!

• 6 months later...

ppatterson69 wrote:

Here is her under the christmas tree song I found, and integrated the sequence. let me know if you want a copy of the lms.

here is the video.

Very glad everyone is enjoying my sequence :(
Working on a 32ch version of Edge of Glory for this year.