Light-O-Rama Forums

Can we get an update on the new Visualizer?

Dan C

Count me in as a Beta Tester as well!

I was trying to use the visualizer for the first time today, and realized that when you draw over one channel it covers it up so you can't see the one below it. This is quite a problem as I will be having floods overlapping and covering parts of the house that have lights, etc. Am I missing something here, or is this normal?

disney-fan-reborn wrote:

I was trying to use the visualizer for the first time today, and realized that when you draw over one channel it covers it up so you can't see the one below it. This is quite a problem as I will be having floods overlapping and covering parts of the house that have lights, etc. Am I missing something here, or is this normal?

This is normal... Currently you can only have one channel per pixel. When you add another channel to the same pixel, it will be overwritten.

Nurples wrote:

disney-fan-reborn wrote:

This is normal... Currently you can only have one channel per pixel. When you add another channel to the same pixel, it will be overwritten.

Thanks for the info. I hope the update fixes that, because it's WAY ineffective/inefficient in it's current incarnation.

disney-fan-reborn wrote:

Thanks for the info. I hope the update fixes that, because it's WAY ineffective/inefficient in it's current incarnation.

Take a look at this thread: http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum77/25764.html

It will show you what you *can* do with the animation feature. Yes, the current version has limitations, and I want to see improvements to the animation window as well.

• 2 months later...

LightORamaDan wrote:

As far as progress... Yes it is moving along well. My "guess" is that it will be in beta this month.