Top Posters In This Topic

• George Simmons

• toddmoon

• SteveMaris

• -klb-

George Simmons wrote:

SteveMaris wrote:
toddmoon wrote:
The sequence that I got the most feed back on was song parity of Ozzy Osborne's Iron Man song by Bob Rivers Twisted Christmas - I am Santa Clause.

I had both kids and adults that loved it.

I was on the fence with that one. I think you just pushed me over. :)

Thanks guys - just what I need - one more song to sequence... I shouldn't have listened to it... another 99 cents down the drain...

Hey - where's Shakeonit? Let's see what he thinks of this one...

Carefull George we dont need to get another thread shut down. LOL! And yes we really took a tanget on this thread.

I think a right turn is too simple a diagram for this thread. That branch should be a plate of spaghetti...

toddmoon wrote:

The sequence that I got the most feed back on was song parity of Ozzy Osborne's Iron Man song by Bob Rivers Twisted Christmas - I am Santa Clause.

I had both kids and adults that loved it.

Ditto!

It was one of my favorites in 2010.

George Simmons wrote:

Thanks guys - just what I need - one more song to sequence... I shouldn't have listened to it... another 99 cents down the drain...

Correction - that little journey to Bob Rivers' universe has now cost me over seven bucks... and what's even scarier is that Sharon likes almost every number from there that I've nominated to be in the show. (even "Who Put the Stump?" which I did not nominate but I think is one of the 50 funniest things I've ever heard) Looks like I've found some stuff that can take the heat off Pink Floyd this year...

Steve - still no word on specific products, but there's a lot of buzz about the new software, so I'm guessing it won't be much longer before we know something. We'll try to keep this thread active so you'll know right away.

George Simmons wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Thanks guys - just what I need - one more song to sequence... I shouldn't have listened to it...  another 99 cents down the drain...  

Correction - that little journey to Bob Rivers' universe has now cost me over seven bucks... and what's even scarier is that Sharon likes almost every number from there that I've nominated to be in the show.  (even "Who Put the Stump?" which I did not nominate but I think is one of the 50 funniest things I've ever heard)  Looks like I've found some stuff that can take the heat off Pink Floyd this year...

Steve - still no word on specific products, but there's a lot of buzz about the new software, so I'm guessing it won't be much longer before we know something.  We'll try to keep this thread active so you'll know right away. 

Thank you George.

I was checking out his website last night. TRULY some original and very funny stuff for sure...
http://www.bobrivers.com/#v11584

George Simmons wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

Correction - that little journey to Bob Rivers' universe has now cost me over seven bucks... and what's even scarier is that Sharon likes almost every number from there that I've nominated to be in the show. (even "Who Put the Stump?" which I did not nominate but I think is one of the 50 funniest things I've ever heard) Looks like I've found some stuff that can take the heat off Pink Floyd this year...

George I thought I was the only one with a warped sense of humor with the Christmas music stuff.

Like - I came upon a road kill deer, Merry Christmas Allah. Bob Rivers has a lot of material that could potentially offend many being that much of his material would not be considered politically correct these days. I am glad that you have found some new material to work with.

I am curious about some of the new controllers. I am wondering if the existing CTB16PC units will be updated to use the new system of running the controller over the power cords instead of using Ethernet and what will the cost difference be.

I am also wondering about the units that will be controlled via the power cords if I hookup a controller at my neighbors house next door would the signal travel over the grid and still be able to control the unit or units next door?

toddmoon wrote:

I am also wondering about the units that will be controlled via the power cords if I hookup a controller at my neighbors house next door would the signal travel over the grid and still be able to control the unit or units next door?

I dont think so. The injector will work for controllers plugged into the power cords plugged into it. It doesnt go back up into the house. If lights in the yard next door are plugged into your cord which is powered from the injector it will work.

The warning message on these units is clasic - CYA!

Warning: Even though these microwaves are about as harmful as the leakage from an ordinary microwave oven (not much), do not put computers, televisions, other sensitive electrical equipment, food, liquids, paper, glass, flammable substances, magnets, or living things in between the base and satellite units. Just in case.

Or other living things?

toddmoon wrote:

Any idea how many amps these puppies can carry?
Like I said---go to the web site again and click on the "Buy Now" button!

lol
I was scratching my head looking at them as well.

Since this thread is all over the place, I would like to say that I am very excited to see the S3 software. :cool: