Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Macros

Marty Belisle

In the new CCR manual it appears that some new macros have been added. Is there a new version of software that needs to be downloaded for these to work? As a newbie to the CCR last year I had some good results using macros in my display and was also wondering if there will be any more added in 2011?

The latest two macro modes are 11 & 12 Strobe All and Strobe random. If you have other ideas we would all like to hear them and you can send them to the 'wishlist'.

You can see them all with this little cheater program.
http://itsmebob.com/MacroMaestro.exe
I am hoping this will no longer be useful very soon when the new animation software is released.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

I am hoping this will no longer be useful very soon when the new animation software is released.
When? I've been holding breath for so long now waiting just for info on the new visualizer I'm already on my 9th life:D

ok I just need to clarify something the following was copyed from LOR's web site what is the led count per CCR? isn't each led rgb so in reality there are only 50 led's and each one can be red blue or green or any combination of the three. hence 150 pixels in other words if it was actually 150 led's would you be able to count 150 lights if they were all on or would it look like 50 different lights with a rgb in each one, or is it what it says 150 super bright RGB led's so in reality there would be 450 or 3 rgb x 150 different pixels I now stupid question but I'm confused

The CR150D Cosmic Color Ribbon is a flexible, weatherproof strip with 150 super bright RGB (Red Green Blue) LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) spaced evenly along its length.

The strip comes with a sophisticated, 150 channel controller that operates in a number of intelligent modes making sequencing much easier. You can control each channel individually or take advantage of 'macro' channels where a single channel creates an effect across the entire strip.
The Light-O-Rama (LOR) Cosmic Color Ribbon is a flexible ribbon that includes a controller and low voltage power supply. It understands and automatically detects both Light-O-Rama and DMX-512 protocols.
The Cosmic Color Ribbon has 150 super bright RGB LEDs spaced evenly along one side of a 197” flexible circuit board and is made weatherproof by sealing it in a rectangular UV resistant silicone tube.

• 9 months later...

The link in the quoted box is dead. Sorry about that.

If you want a copy of Macro Maestro please go here instead.
http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

ItsMeBobO wrote:

The latest two macro modes are 11 & 12 Strobe All and Strobe random. If you have other ideas we would all like to hear them and you can send them to the 'wishlist'.

You can see them all with this little cheater program.
http://itsmebob.com/MacroMaestro.exe

• The topic was locked