Light-O-Rama Forums

Radio Sign Idea

Aaron Maue

You asked... And, naturally I love to show it off. :) Note the sign is the "Merry Christmas" version in this pic.

BTW... If anyone's near Cedar Rapids, IA, any time and feels like a cold one, give me a call and we'll retire to my basement for a malt beverage or two.

Attached files 236724=12915-full bar.bmp

Guest Don Gillespie

Aaron Maue wrote:

Another one...

After closer inspection of your bar I did spot a bottle of Crown Royal, my freind I will there in a couple of hours er I mean days nice looking bar Aaron

aaron wrote:

All looks good in the bar pics but I could do without ALL that LOWA Crap!!!!!

Now them's fighin' words. :)

Aaron Maue wrote:

You asked... And, naturally I love to show it off. :) Note the sign is the "Merry Christmas" version in this pic.

BTW... If anyone's near Cedar Rapids, IA, any time and feels like a cold one, give me a call and we'll retire to my basement for a malt beverage or two.

Nice!!

I bought one of the coro signs from Holiday Coro and it really made it fast and easy to put together. It also looked great, very legible and I never had any complaints or people asking about the station, it was really obvious.

Here is a shot. I am using a wide angle lens, but you can see how it looks with the display. I ran the sign with M5 LEDs Bright White on 1 channel at about 20% and they were just right. Way too bright on 100%!

Attached files 236760=12920-Display w sign.jpg

i like it as is but if your looking for something on the same road check this out. im having 2 built for poles ive built. its deeply etched glass with rgb edge lighting.