Light-O-Rama Forums

Banner on posting

CKSedg

Dumb question from a NEWBIE. How do you get the banner that says "LOR user with XXX channels and XXXXX lights" to show up when you post something?

Jeff Millard wrote:

CKSedg wrote:
Dumb question from a NEWBIE...

Please don't feel like any question you ask is dumb... besides... if we have the answer to a dumb question... doesn't that mean we have dumb knowledge? :cool:

Jeff

I remember asking this question just a few months ago. I guess I'm a wee bit brighter now?

MikeH

CKSedg wrote:

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the help that this forum gives me. Good people!

Thats alot of channels and lights for a "Newbie". I can't wait to see where you are next season.

Thats ok mine isn't quite right either...I only have one controller and 4,000 lights but as soon as the spring sale gets here I will have two more controllers and I already have purchased alot more lights!:(

BTW I told my wife when I purchased the first controller that 16 channels was plenty...I guess I was wrong!!:D Oh I guess I did say that 32 would be the most we would need so I was only one controller off!!

Guest Don Gillespie

Tom Clapper wrote:

Thats ok mine isn't quite right either...I only have one controller and 4,000 lights but as soon as the spring sale gets here I will have two more controllers and I already have purchased alot more lights!:(

BTW I told my wife when I purchased the first controller that 16 channels was plenty...I guess I was wrong!!:D Oh I guess I did say that 32 would be the most we would need so I was only one controller off!!

My guess is you are not even close to the right number I too thought 32 channels was enough as of now I have 112 channels I only used 64 this past Christmas and plan on using 208 channels this year I on the other hand have not told my wife that I need 6 more contollers but if I buy them for her Birthday (which was Christmas day) I am positive she will let me use them for my show snicker snicker snicker :(

Actually, that IS next year's total of channels and lights. Most of the new stuff is already built, and I am just waiting for the sale to buy more controllers. Can't wait.

Guest Don Gillespie

MikeMcD wrote:

Glad I saw this thread...before it was me that had to ask the dumb question...:)

There are no dumb questions, there might be some dumb answers, but never a dumb question.

Don Gillespie wrote:

There are no dumb questions, there might be some dumb answers...

Who did you have in mind Don???? LOL

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
There are no dumb questions, there might be some dumb answers...

Who did you have in mind Don???? LOL

Oh I dunno no LOL :):P:P

Maybe Jim, George, Jeff and Pete might come to mind I am pretty sure I always give striaght up answers LOL:P

• The topic was locked