Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale: Two ctb16pc controller

christmasfrenzy

Looking for $350.00 plus shipping for both. One used this past year and the other used last year. All put together. I do love lightorama, i just cant use it in my apartment. Paid $249.99 a piece. If your interested please message me at my email address: garysautodetailing@gmail.com. Ill take pics of both units. The only minimal thing is there is a hole in one of the plastic casings towards the top of the box cause i had to run the cat5 cable into it. ill show u in pics.

nope not sold yet, taking pics tonite with my camera. if your interested email me at garysautodetailing@gmail.com

I have three LOR1602W light controller for sale as well. They are in great condition and have been mounted in the garage for the two seasons that they were used, so they have not been exposed to the elements. I paid $325 a piece for them here.

If you are interested, I can send pictures with a respectable offer. I am not looking to give them away, but I am looking to recoup some of my initial investment. Let me know if you are interested...