Light-O-Rama Forums

iDMX firmware

wirekat

-klb- wrote:

What is the latest included in your copy of S2? Nearly all firmware is included in the S2 installers.

Really? In the installer package? Where would I find those?

There is a bug in the web host's file manager that will sometimes make changes to the file we upload. (If it is not a bug then we do not know for sure why it does it!)... Anyways we use a different method of uploading firmware but this file looks as if it was uploaded using the file manager.

We will re-upload the file but for now you can use the attached file.

Dan

Attached files iDmx1-41.zip

wirekat wrote:

-klb- wrote:
What is the latest included in your copy of S2? Nearly all firmware is included in the S2 installers.

Really? In the installer package? Where would I find those?

I've always found that if I launch the hardware utility, go to the firmware tab, click open, and look at what is right there in the default directory, I've always found the firmware I was looking for, including, for example, 4.32 for ctb16PC, which is not availble for download on the firmware page...

Of course, in theory, that goes away this year, in favor of an intelligent firmware installer..

Actually, this is a freshly wiped PC, that now has only ever had the public released 2.9.4 installed on it. I checked, and the latest files for the iDMX, and the cards I thought about checking were all there. Admittedly only half as many files, but I'm pretty sure I had 4.30 versions of most of them as well in the past.

• The topic was locked