Light-O-Rama Forums

Xenon strobes; red, green, and blue... anyone interested in splitting cases?

ace_master

I'm looking to get some red, green and blue xenon strobes from Paul at CDI... They are items he doesn't carry. They are however available to order by the case (100 of each color).

I only need 20-30 of each color, so I'm looking to see if anyone else is interested in splitting the remaining quantities with me?

ace_master wrote:

I'm looking to get some red, green and blue xenon strobes from Paul at CDI... They are items he doesn't carry. They are however available to order by the case (100 of each color).

I only need 20-30 of each color, so I'm looking to see if anyone else is interested in splitting the remaining quantities with me?

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum81/25733.html

Thanks for the link... didn't even see that post... I spoke with George regarding another post he made and he has pretty much filled his case orders at this point.

Had I known that post was there I would have jumped in on it anyways rather than staring a new one.

Don and I are going to get a case of blue, and we are only wanting 20 each, so there will be 60 left over...

We were the ones that teamed up with George on the red and green ones.

Hey Jim, Don sent me a message about the blue.

I'm exchanging messages with one member about splitting a RGBW case order. Still looking for one or two more people interested in splitting cases of all colors.

If I can find someone to buy the excess Red, Green, and Whites I'd have left (40 each)... We would likely be interested in jumping in on your remaining blue.

ace_master wrote:

Hey Jim, Don sent me a message about the blue.

I'm exchanging messages with one member about splitting a RGBW case order. Still looking for one or two more people interested in splitting cases of all colors.

If I can find someone to buy the excess Red, Green, and Whites I'd have left (40 each)... We would likely be interested in jumping in on your remaining blue.

How much $$ are we talking about? I only need a few for the south side of my house. Red & White is what i may need.

MikeH

ace_master wrote:

We're looking at $3.75 per bulb, same price as the other Strobes that CDI carries.

Plus shipping, obviously.

Oh...I must've read the post wrong or jumped in at the wrong place. I thought you were trying to sell LED lights. I see now you're talking about STROBES.

MikeH

Talked to Paul and he is able to deal out the strobes from the warehouse and ship them with everyone's pre-sale orders this year. So theoretically... your shipping may be virtually nothing for these strobes if you already have a CDI order coming to you.

Right now this is what is up for grabs (Quantities of 10's only please):
70 Red C9 Xenon Strobes
70 Green C9 Xenon Strobes

Please PM me if you are interested in getting any. (We can also get another case of Blue... but we need to cover a quantity of 100 for Paul to bring it in for us).

• 3 weeks later...

LAST CALL

Anyone else interested in splitting cases of colored xenons at pre-sale prices?

Have 30 Blue to sell.

It would also be nice if we could split another whole case (100) of each; Green and Red.

I've sent a request into Paul to get another case of Red and Green added to my order, but I'm not 100% sure he will be able to get them added to his freight order now.

The Blues are sold, unless you can fill another order of 100 ASAP!... And even then, It's up to Paul at CDI to honor the additional order, because he has his own order deadlines with his supplier in China (and they may have already come and gone as of yesterday).