Light-O-Rama Forums

Just order my first cosmic color ribbon

Denise Brunner

PaulXmas wrote:

Scott, I might use one CCR for 2 arches.
Have not decided yet.

Yea.... that is why I would like two CCR's to make a total of 4 arches. However if I get 4 CCR's in 2012 starting in January then I can look at making some fancy arches.

I might send you an email Sunday.

A day later but CCR is here and running !!!!!! Them suckers are BRIGHT !!!!

Finally get to see my sequences on the real thing and it is impressive to say the least. If get about 40 more i could do my whole display with CCR's. Think about the storage space after season..Roll 'em up, Place in small box..Done. Never mind..Then i wouldn't be able to play with them..I feel a redneck moment comming on...I'll leave them up year round and celebrate everyday like it was my last day on earth!!:)

Ron Amedee wrote:

Getting a Goldwing pretty soon and needed to make room. Getting too old for the go fast bike!

Goldwings are for sissies....oh wait...you said you ARE old!!! LOL

Got me a Harley Heritage Softail a few years ago...ride it almost every day to work...70 mile round trip ride.

Been thinking of trading it in for a Ultra Classic Electra Glide

Jim my brother has a Ultra Classic..SWEET Bike...I just want a easy riding quiet bike..The one I just sold would shatter your bones and kill your hearing for about an hour after riding.

Ron Amedee wrote:

Jim my brother has a Ultra Classic..SWEET Bike...I just want a easy riding quiet bike..The one I just sold would shatter your bones and kill your hearing for about an hour after riding.

Goldwings are actually pretty nice....after I bought my Harley and had it for awhile, I swore I would NEVER buy another...too much maintenance...until I started doing it myself...

Mine is not a loud bike...original pipes...didn't want to attract the attention of those "loud bike haters" out there and get run off the road...had enough close calls without it!!:)

Jim;

Wish you lived closer to Texas. I have a 100th anniversary Ultra classic in the silver paint scheme I would give you a great price on. Great bike for long rides, with the CD,CB, and radio, but it eats brake pads and rear tires like you wouldn't believe.I get about 6,000 miles out of a rear tire, and about 9,000 out of a set of brake pads.

At 62 years old it's not my riding style, it's the weight of the bike. Of course that's what makes it such a good long distance bike.

Bruce

ainsworth wrote:

but it eats brake pads and rear tires like you wouldn't believe.I get about 6,000 miles out of a rear tire, and about 9,000 out of a set of brake pads.

Yikes!!! I got over 20,000 on my rear tire...still going on my front (over 30,000)...but I heard that the rear was only supposed to last between 9,000 and 12,000.

• The topic was locked