• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• BrownOut

• displaysinmotion_will

• Max-Paul

Tim.Barr wrote:

Well,  for the second year in a row - with 15 minutes to go before the sale - the wife has shut down my plans to start deploying LOR.  I've got conduit through the yard ready for underground electric and cat5 wiring, and rubbermaids full of extension cords from target closeouts.  But I guess I'll have to wait for the June sale.

Sorry I can't join ya'll - have fun.

Tim in PA.

Too bad. Time for a trade in? :)

The adrenaline is still following threw my body.......... now that is the fastest one finger typing i have ever done....

needless to say i will never get to sleep tonight !!!!!

Sorry you feel that way Frisky...but it's an inventory reduction sale, not a sell everything under the sun sale. The other items sold out anyway, so those people gained by your loss!

friskybri wrote:

100 CCR's really thats it.  TOTAL F'ing bullshit.   cancled my entire order.  

It is a clearance sale. They said that stocks would be limited. Geeze Just cannot please some people.

So we were able to sneak in 3 controllers!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Looked like four minutes and all was sold out....

I was in within seconds and placed 4 CCRs in my cart. By the time I got through PayPal they were all gone.

100 really is a pretty wimpy number. But we can get as many as we want at the summer sale.

Ya as soon as we got our 3 bought and paid for ... we kept looking back and the #'s went from 600 to 58 in a matter of clicks... gotta be some kind of record for LOR!

Wow, I know how fast everything went last year so right at 10 I got in and by the time I typed everything in my order for 4 controllers and 1 ELL the only thing I got at checkout was the ELL. 10:06pm it seemed all controllers were gone.

Amazingly fast, oh well guess I re-evaluate at summer sale.

Ed P wrote:

Wow, I know how fast everything went last year so right at 10 I got in and by the time I typed everything in my order for 4 controllers and 1 ELL the only thing I got at checkout was the ELL. 10:06pm it seemed all controllers were gone.

Amazingly fast, oh well guess I re-evaluate at summer sale.

That is why I concentrated on only one item. Put it in the cart, update quantity and shipping and struggle with Paypal. Going to another page to add something takes to much time.

Looks like the Arizonians are comin though!!! WHAT! WHAT!

Schristi69 as well

4hoogies wrote:

Yeah, I got my couple of controllers in as well. Excited!!! figured I would for sure be too late.

I'm excited with my order. Two new controllers and one more CCR.

Now I'm ready for the CCB and CCF preorders!