• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• BrownOut

• displaysinmotion_will

• Max-Paul

Guest wbottomley

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Brian, new type or just 6/12 mo. chk?  Which airplane?  You're at American bEagle?  I left Flagship to come to AmWest    I've got quite a few old friends that are still there.. I'd be double digit seniority in ORD or DFW if I had stayed.. oh well, who knew..

Ron, I gave up being nervous on chkrides long ago.. it's just easier trying your best, knowing what to do, and not tryin' to BS your way thru the Oral..

I was hoping if I was unlucky, and flying when the sale was going to happen, I'd be on a 321 which has wifi..  but I lucked out and will be on the ground in CLT when it kicks off!!

Enjoy CLT.

That's about 1.5 hours from my homestead.

Very familiar with the Queen city and uptown.

Ron Amedee wrote:

Yea but ya'll fly heavies!!!! I fly puddle jumpers!!!!

Well, heavies, as in Airbus 319/320/321's.. tho I did spend 14yrs on the 757, instructing & flying .. but only the Airbus321 has wifi to surf here.. uh, but only at the gate.. yeah.. yeah.. thats it..

The ones in the know. ya only take off and land, The rest is spent "UHHHH" Auto pilot is a wonderful thing. Gotta have time to check charts and search for alternate aproaches...Yea thats the ticket

shfr26 wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
Max-Paul wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
I had a point once.

ya. Me too when I was younger. Now all I have left is a nub.

Talking about my pencil, so get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm so poor, I can't afford a gutter.

I'm so poor, I can't pay attention.

I'm so poor I can't even afford a cardboard sign that says:

"WILL WORK FOR LOR CONTROLLERS!"

It was just a recurrent checkride. The upgrade ride is in another month. I spaced out all day in ground school.

Wish you good luck for the upgrade!! I'm abt 80 numbers out for -57 left seat still, abt 50 out for Bus left seat.. Remember to treat yer FO's like you wanted to be treated, and... the captain buys the first round.. always.. ;)

And hey, once you upgrade and get the bigger paychk, there's more $$ for lights!!

Sorry to tell yall but the sale is over. Check the date it was last year. Everyone missed it by a year.

Dan,

In the FAQ that was just sent out it stated that there would be no Australian / 240VAC controllers for sale.

Does this also apply to CCRs for use in Australia / 240VAC countries?

Regards,

davidt

TGabriel wrote:

Sorry to tell yall but the sale is over. Check the date it was last year. Everyone missed it by a year.

Someone emailed me about that and I forgot to change it. However the sale is today!

Dan

Davidt wrote:

Dan,

In the FAQ that was just sent out it stated that there would be no Australian / 240VAC controllers for sale.

Does this also apply to CCRs for use in Australia / 240VAC countries?

Regards,

davidt

The CCRs will run on 240v... They have a universal power supply. However you may need an adapter for the plug or replace the power cord (it is standard and replaceable, plugs into the power supply)...

Dan

TGabriel wrote:

That's pretty funny. And some were worried about us joking about the starting time!?!

Well, for the second year in a row - with 15 minutes to go before the sale - the wife has shut down my plans to start deploying LOR. I've got conduit through the yard ready for underground electric and cat5 wiring, and rubbermaids full of extension cords from target closeouts. But I guess I'll have to wait for the June sale.

Sorry I can't join ya'll - have fun.

Tim in PA.