Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• BrownOut

• displaysinmotion_will

• Max-Paul

Max-Paul wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
I had a point once.

ya. Me too when I was younger. Now all I have left is a nub.

Talking about my pencil, so get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm so poor, I can't afford a gutter.

garyfunk wrote:

Max-Paul wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
I had a point once.

ya. Me too when I was younger. Now all I have left is a nub.

Talking about my pencil, so get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm so poor, I can't afford a gutter.

I'm so poor, I can't pay attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, Wonder what happened to the inventory reduction sale. Is there going to still be one this spring Dan? Ah the stress watching and hoping that I dont miss the notice. :P

Thanks

Just wondering....would it be better to buy something inexpensive now, so as to setup an account? Does the checkout site keep all the pertinent info such as Name, Address, CC# and such? I know on Amazon this keeps all my info so I don't have to re-type everything when I check out.

MikeH

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here it is the 18th and no word of a sale yet. Only 2 Sat. nights left in March and I'll probably be on my boat when the sale goes live. Hope my marina gets the WiFi installed before the sale so I don't miss it.
XXXX (fingers crossed).

Guest wbottomley

James George wrote:

Well, here it is the 18th and no word of a sale yet. Only 2 Sat. nights left in March and I'll probably be on my boat when the sale goes live. Hope my marina gets the WiFi installed before the sale so I don't miss it.
XXXX (fingers crossed).

Have you been living under a rock? Check out the other thread for sale information.

Mountainwxman wrote:

James George wrote:
XXXX (fingers crossed).

Have you been living under a rock? Check out the other thread for sale information.

Sounds like a Geico living under a rock commercial:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFMDLakxaY

One problem is that we do not have a single source of info... I will put something in the announcement section.

Dan

Guest wbottomley

LightORamaDan wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
James George wrote:
XXXX (fingers crossed).

Sounds like a Geico living under a rock commercial:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFMDLakxaY

One problem is that we do not have a single source of info... I will put something in the announcement section.

Dan

I thought everyone would like that.

I got my official email invite to the sale this morning... I have my credit card number memorized and ready to order!