Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR sale??

Tom Clapper

friskybri wrote:

Fine with me just in time for my tax return to come in. LOL.

So you don't itemize on your taxes.

I wish I didn't need to, but I have way too many deductions not to itemize.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• BrownOut

• displaysinmotion_will

• Max-Paul

Max-Paul wrote:

I apologize. My bad folks, my sick sense of humor at it again. That was suppose to be one of those wink, wink type of jokes of mine (note the two "snickers"). Tell everyone a wrong date so that there is more for those of use in the know or are at the right place at the right time. I did not mean for anyone to take what I said as the straight poop or anything else. I know that there is enough time for all to get the skinny.

I know that most of the time I am the straight guy. And everyone once in awhile I like to cut up some too. Just my humor is strange and leaves some unclear. Sorry for anyone taking that post seriously.

no problem

Max-Paul wrote:

I apologize. My bad folks, my sick sense of humor at it again. That was suppose to be one of those wink, wink type of jokes of mine (note the two "snickers"). Tell everyone a wrong date so that there is more for those of use in the know or are at the right place at the right time. I did not mean for anyone to take what I said as the straight poop or anything else. I know that there is enough time for all to get the skinny.

I know that most of the time I am the straight guy. And everyone once in awhile I like to cut up some too. Just my humor is strange and leaves some unclear. Sorry for anyone taking that post seriously.

Well, I found it humorous and got a good laugh out of it. No apology necessary.

Max-Paul wrote:

I am hurt!! NO SALE FOR YOU!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the prices for the clearance sale the same as for the summer sale? And then if so, why not wait till the summer sale when they run their "Try For Free" contest so that you can possibly get your order for free and then purchase more items. Most of us don't use the items until either October or November anyway. Let the guys who do a July 4th display buy during the clearance then.

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

the prices are a little better but not by much

and limited quantities for this one, so its not necessarily your checkbook balance that determines how much you ultimately spend...

at least, that is what i recall reading...

Max-Paul wrote:

Newbies, just ignore everything that George ever says, and you will never get confused. :)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Max-Paul wrote:

Newbies, just ignore everything that George ever says, and you will never get confused. :D
I suppose the same can be said about your post. LOL You quote me and then tell everyone not to pay any attention to what George says.

What are you saying or trying to say? ;)

This year... when we add an item to our cart... will it be guaranteed?

Last year by the time I added an item... went to add a different item, and then went to check out... I was told my first item was out of stock :D

Any chance of working out some sort of 2-4MIN guarantee on the items in your cart this year?

ace_master wrote:

This year... when we add an item to our cart... will it be guaranteed?

Last year by the time I added an item... went to add a different item, and then went to check out... I was told my first item was out of stock :D

Any chance of working out some sort of 2-4MIN guarantee on the items in your cart this year?
I think this is/was a limitation of the yahoo system LOR uses, so Dan has no control over this, unless they switch to a different shopping cart software.

friskybri wrote:

Learn to type faster:P

No type slower hehehe

I need more controllers.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Newbies, just ignore everything that George ever says, and you will never get confused. ;)

Now just how did George get dragged into this thread? Max has to go without his daily abuse while my name gets unjustly impugned? Where's the kindness in that? Hmmph... And when have I ever led anyone astray on something like giving them the wrong sale dates so they sleep through it and leave more product for me? Would I do something that dastardly? I think not... (well, maybe maybe I would if I thought it would work, but that's a different story) I feel so violated - typing my fingers to the bone helping Jim find his way through the darkness... serving as troll bait for Jeff... making fun of Max... I think I'm perfectly capable of impugning my own integrity, thank you...:P

Hey, I forgot all about the abuse. Dang nabit, Now George is getting my share of abuse. There just aint no justice in the world anymore. I cant even get my share of abuse. I quit!!!!!!

George Simmons wrote:

Now just how did George get dragged into this thread?

Really have to wonder when you start talking about yourself in the 3rd person. LOL

friskybri wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

Now just how did George get dragged into this thread?

Really have to wonder when you start talking about yourself in the 3rd person. LOL

Exactly my point! :P