Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ/PA Mini

cenote

Aproct wrote:

geez thanks....Hey George maybe this year we can take a drive to Jeff's house and pry his a$$ out of his house and get him to attend the mini....:cool:

Well he should have enough notice so he can put his name on some kind of "no-overtime" list for that weekend this year. I'm not gonna firm up our plans until you guys decide for sure on a date, but if people can come from Texas and Minnesota, it doesn't seem like asking for much for Jeff to drive past a few landfills to get there too.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• JBullard

• cenote

• Aproct

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Aproct wrote:
I am glad to hear such the excitement already! Man this makes my day knowing everyone is looking forward to this..I hope to exceed the expectation of last year's event..

Andy

Maybe the spiral tree will have a sequence?

Andy said "exceed the expectation of last year's event". So I think there should be more than one working sequence, and they should be written before dusk on the day of the show :D

Hey Chuck, Andy, George, Frank, Ken, John and everyone else, I am totally excited and will be there for sure. Every year it just keeps on getting better and better. Andy, you really did a great job last year, thanks! Plus now that you are a major celeb in the Phila/Nj and on all the major networks, it makes it even more special.
Having William, Annalisa, and others there really add to it. Of coarse Dan's presence was neat too.
Wwwi
John, George it would be an honor to have you come to the Nj mini. The rapidly growing in popularity and talent is no surprise.

Last post came out a little funny and incomplete, typing from iPhone sorry.
William, I'll pick you up from the airport as usual. I know last year I had two places to be at the same time, I really regret that I didn't stay for all 3 days, this year I may have to let the wife k ow the urgency. You too.

I'll have to see what I can do to make it also. I was just starting to look at LOR last year and didn't have enough time to plan to attend.

How far away is this event from Allentown, PA? My Mom lives there, I can kill two birds with one stone.

scubado wrote:

I'll have to see what I can do to make it also. I was just starting to look at LOR last year and didn't have enough time to plan to attend.

How far away is this event from Allentown, PA? My Mom lives there, I can kill two birds with one stone.

It's right across the river from Philly.

Edit: ~ 80 miles / 90 minutes

Well, I’m so glad to see this thread, I’m checking my schedule at work this morning and with any luck I will be able to come this year.

What stinks for me is, I own an entertainment company, dj’s, bands things like that, so for the longest....years! time I’ve tried getting to minis' and chucks stuff too, never once have I had free time because of the time of year it is, may and June the hottest wedding times of the year. So I am really crossing my fingers so I can make it down for at least one day.....please Santa, let me be open for just one day!

Ralph D wrote:

What stinks for me is, I own an entertainment company, dj’s, bands things like that, so for the longest....years! time I’ve tried getting to minis' and chucks stuff too, never once have I had free time because of the time of year it is, may and June the hottest wedding times of the year. So I am really crossing my fingers so I can make it down for at least one day.....please Santa, let me be open for just one day!

Easy solution, just book us now as a paying gig. Than when the time comes, you will be paid with knowledge and fun :D

rwertz wrote:

scubado wrote:

It's right across the river from Philly.

Edit: ~ 80 miles / 90 minutes

Reg don't you drive to Allentown to get to Jersey?

Wow this is great! Me & my husband will attend we live in turnersville,nj not far at all!!!! cant wait!! This will be our first year building a christmas and halloween display!

tvwbugwife,

First of all, WELCOME !! Welcome to LOR, and welcome to the nj mini clan which is held in NJ, however more and more from far away just keep on attending. It really is great to have such an amazing group of people get together, There is so much talent out there.

We are honored that your first post on LOR is in response to the nj mini. Smart women, hehe. You and your husband will walk away with tons of fun and a boat load of knowledge.

Enjoy

Hi again, we been quite busy since our new controllers got here (we purchased 8 light-o-rama). Been building arches, mini trees and a mini mega for sequencing the music. My husband Scott, is so excited , just finished telling him about mini. We already do big at halloween and learned we can do more so looking forward going bigger with lights and music. Also thanks for nice words, Tim looking forward to mini.

Stacey Frick

tvwbugwife,

Pssssst, just do yourself a favor stay away from Dano at the mini....We will point him out for you, but just in case, he is the one that will be walking around with a bag of instant concrete and a shovel.....Although I am not totally sure who it is for, but I get a feeling that Reg may be the target this year for winning so many door prizes last year..I think Dano wants to increase his odds on winning this year