• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• JBullard

• cenote

• Aproct

Annalisa wrote:

We need to make sure William stays overnight this time.

Just overnight...he better be there from Fri till sun. No cutting out before dark this time

cenote wrote:

Annalisa wrote:

Just overnight...he better be there from Fri till sun. No cutting out before dark this time

That's two nights! Don't know if he can handle that much fun! (or stand being around me that much!)

JBullard wrote:

cenote wrote:
Annalisa wrote:

That's two nights! Don't know if he can handle that much fun! (or stand being around me that much!)

It's ok. We'll get him drunk

I just PM'd William and told him to get his butt over here and defend himself! (But it might be more fun if we just keep on talking about him then to him. Anyone know how to "retract" a PM?)

Guest wbottomley

I don't know if I can come this year.

The doctor diagnose me with "Yankeeitis" last week. Some of the symptoms include enlarged feet and trigger fingers. This hereditary disease can be passed down several generations without having any symptoms. Once a yankee is detected, you automatically go into whipass mode.

The only cure for it is to remain below the Mason-Dixon line until symptoms disappear. Right now the doctor has me on Southern White Lightning that's working really well.

If I'm able to come up while on my medication, the TSA may pull away a wet hand when they frisk BIG Al and the boys.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to see if I can attend. John and Annalisa will keep a close eye on me and make sure my medication is no further than an arm's length away.

Now... everyone have a great day!

Oh my, William! "Yankeeitis" I had an uncle that died from that! (we think)

He went up North (to Jersey I believe) and detected a Yankee and he also automatically went into whipass mode.

The only problem was, there was only one of him, and about 20 of the (Italian) Yankees and they had bags of cement and lot's of landfill space. He was never seen again!

But don't worry, Annalisa will have your back, and I'll stand off the side and shout out warnings! You'll be OK!

Now TSA is another major problem! You're on your own with them! (Maybe she'll be a cute young one and appreciate the "package" when she frisks BIG Al and the boys.

Mountainwxman wrote:

For the ones that has never meet me, that post is a clear indication of the BS I love to talk. :P

Did I scare everyone away? :shock:

BS ? Don't lie to them William. You can't take it back! You were sincere! The one's that know you realize that!

The one's that haven't met you are in for a "treat" when you arrive!

Mountainwxman wrote:

For the ones that has never meet me, that post is a clear indication of the BS I love to talk. :P

Did I scare everyone away? :shock:

I've met ya, I know about the BS, but can't wait to see you again ya nut!!

Mountainwxman wrote:

The doctor diagnose me with "Yankeeitis" last week... Once a yankee is detected, you automatically go into whipass mode.

That might explain my recent parking lot experience. And I WAS wearing my Yankees baseball cap that day... Looks like I'm gonna have to be extra careful where I park in Jersey...

George Simmons wrote:

That might explain my recent parking lot experience. And I WAS wearing my Yankees baseball cap that day... Looks like I'm gonna have to be extra careful where I park in Jersey...

George, As long as it's a Yankee hat and not a Philly or Met's one, we will get along great!

I actually have that weekend open, so if nothing changes at work I will be joining you guys for what sounds to be an exciting/educational weekend!

It will give me a chance to meet a few of you that I have not yet met in person.

Since our daughter and her family live in central NJ, we can combine this with a visit to them. So while I play with you guys, my wife can play with them, which certainly sounds like a win-win to me!

See you in June!

Greg

Greg Young wrote:

I actually have that weekend open, so if nothing changes at work I will be joining you guys for what sounds to be an exciting/educational weekend!

It will give me a chance to meet a few of you that I have not yet met in person.

Since our daughter and her family live in central NJ, we can combine this with a visit to them. So while I play with you guys, my wife can play with them, which certainly sounds like a win-win to me!

See you in June!

Greg

It's about time you made the trip to the NJ/PA mini.:( I'll see you there...

Greg Young wrote:

That will be great Greg. Been a long time since we last saw each other.

Okay everyone, I validated that my other obligation is the prior weekend so this post is confirming that the NJ Mini, Meet & Greet or whatever else we call it is going to take place on June 10th to the 12th. The heart of the gathering will take place on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone needs to arrange air flights, the best place to fly in is PHL as Cenote noted in a prior post. Maybe a thought might be to arrange a shuttle for the out of state inidividuals to be picked up all at once from the airport and shuttled to the hotel or my house. Just a thought...I am sure some of you may just want to rent a car...

What I would like is some suggestions on possible topics to be discussed at the mini. Last year we had a presentation on SSRs, S2 and the LOR XMAS flood and than a comparsion of mini floods that were out on the market. Also, we had individuals display diiferent effects from their displays at night. This year we are thinking about an intro to DMX, how it works and have a few effects showing it in action...any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Andy