Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ/PA Mini

cenote

Aproct wrote:

tvwbugwife,

Pssssst, just do yourself a favor stay away from Dano at the mini....We will point him out for you, but just in case, he is the one that will be walking around with a bag of instant concrete and a shovel.....Although I am not totally sure who it is for, but I get a feeling that Reg may be the target this year for winning so many door prizes last year..I think Dano wants to increase his odds on winning this year

That will be a used bag of concrete. Andy watch for reprints of tickets. I saw Dano at the printer making up tickets...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• JBullard

• cenote

• Aproct

Ok looks like I’m only going to be able to come on the 10th I’m already booked for the 11th and 12th. well im happy i can do one day.

I'm looking forward to it! Already on my calendar. Last year was my first year and I learned a lot and had a great time! Let us know what we can do to help.

cenote wrote:

Please, any ideas, fire them away here.

I memory serves me and it does since the image was burned into my retinas. How about a dress code? I've not since seen jean shorts that looked like a thong as they did that day. :shock:

Have not visited the forms lately.

I have put this on my 2011 calendar and hope to be there.

This post brightens the day since the yard is awfully dark since the night of New Years day.

Seeing all these other great people possibly making the trip, makes this sound like a bigger and better event than ever, even if our special guests from last year do not make a return engagement.

For those of you who may be bringing along lights or controllers and will be attending for the first time and for those who need an update, please don't tempt me by leaving your car doors unlocked.

John, Andy has a cEment pond, btw.

Aproct wrote:

Oh you call that a pond...Real nice....

so for us "foreingers" who might be coming from out of town...

which airport would be the best to fly in to?

cenote wrote:

Fly into PHL

hmmmm...maybe I'll stay at my brothers in Frederick MD...looks like just a 3 hour bike (Harley) ride...

Just found this thread, but I'll be there for sure again this year. Checked the TMS schedule and I'll miss the IRL and Truck races that weekend, but oh well sacrifices must be made;)

Annalisa wrote:

Just found this thread, but I'll be there for sure again this year. Checked the TMS schedule and I'll miss the IRL and Truck races that weekend, but oh well sacrifices must be made;)

Maybe we can set up that outdoor LED screen again, just for you to watch racing :P

Welcome back

Annalisa wrote:

You couldn't stay away if you wanted.... :):)

Annalisa wrote:

Hey sweety, there was never any doubt that you were going. You have a social to host!!:)

Dan Ancona wrote:

Annalisa wrote:

You couldn't stay away if you wanted.... :):)

Annalissa had better be there, she's the one that encouraged me to attend!

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Annalisa wrote:

Hey sweety, there was never any doubt that you were going. You have a social to host!!:)

For sure!! Looks like my partner in crime John is going to be there as well as William. We need to make sure William stays overnight this time.

Annalisa wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Annalisa wrote:

For sure!! Looks like my partner in crime John is going to be there as well as William. We need to make sure William stays overnight this time.

Get William to stay overnight - PARTY TIME ! I'll work on William also.