Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ/PA Mini

cenote

The Date has been "Penciled" in:

June 10th - Red Cup social at Hotel @ 7:00 pm-ish
June 11th (Saturday) - 9:00am till everybody leaves or passes out
June 12th Morning breakfast with open chat

132 Park Avenue, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Nearby hotel: (within 10 minutes, same as last year) http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phlml-courtyard-mt-laurel/

Finale date will be set this weekend, we are waiting for Andy to confirm with one other obligation does not interfere. Details to follow soon. We are looking at lots of new ideas this year. Some include a sequencing competition for the grand door prizes, lots of talk and demos on all the new dmx protocols and hardware, demonstrations on "pixel" RGB LEDs, more talk and demo's about homemade controllers such as renards, and lots more.

This is the Mini to attend, if you are looking at only attending one. Don't forget how last year, this was the place where we got our first look at the new LOR sequencer, LOR's high power flood coming "this year", and over all swell time had by all.

Links to respond will be posted in the near future. Going to hopefully set up a electronic mailbox to respond to with counts to make it a little easier than the 400 post last year! Please, any ideas, fire them away here.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• JBullard

• cenote

• Aproct

Well this guy from Tennessee plans to be there. Maybe George from MN and me will be forced to sit in the same corner as outcasts, but that will be OK.

JBullard wrote:

Well this guy from Tennessee plans to be there. Maybe George from MN and me will be forced to sit in the same corner as outcasts, but that will be OK.

You can sit with me- The RI guy that makes fun of Jersey. Talk about an outcast LOL. But seriously, you'll have a great time. Really a great group of people.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

JBullard wrote:

You can sit with me- The RI guy that makes fun of Jersey. Talk about an outcast LOL. But seriously, you'll have a great time. Really a great group of people.

You mean you can actually make fun of Jersey up there without getting a pair of cement shoes?

JBullard wrote:

You mean you can actually make fun of Jersey up there without getting a pair of cement shoes?

Well, maybe this might be fun after all...

JBullard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
JBullard wrote:

Sure you can. They have a great sense of humor. Besides, RI is just a smaller version of Jersey - without the landfills of course

George, we might have to depend on Frank to help keep us out of trouble. Of course, William and Annalisa will be there also. So there will be enough foreign outcasts to have our own party! And William and Annalisa go almost every year.

JBullard wrote:

George, we might have to depend on Frank to help keep us out of trouble. Of course, William and Annalisa will be there also. So there will be enough foreign outcasts to have our own party! And William and Annalisa go almost every year.

Annalisa hosted a red cup social at the hotel last year. She is one fun lady.

Aproct wrote:

I am glad to hear such the excitement already! Man this makes my day knowing everyone is looking forward to this..I hope to exceed the expectation of last year's event..

Andy

Well I CERTAINLY hope so, Andy :D

Aproct wrote:

I hope to exceed the expectation of last year's event..

That shouldn't be too hard. From what I read last year before y'all got together, it didn't seem like very many people HAD much in the way of expectations. :D

Aproct wrote:

I am glad to hear such the excitement already! Man this makes my day knowing everyone is looking forward to this..I hope to exceed the expectation of last year's event..

Andy

Maybe the spiral tree will have a sequence?