• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rgardner518

• George Simmons

• Leroy Thompson

• friskybri

Just pre-ordered:

130 x C9 Xenon Strobes (Red/Green/Blue/Clear)
48 x Strings Icicle lights (Red and Green to go with the 24 Blue I have)
2100FT x of LED Rope Light (Various colors)
7920 x total LEDs of Strings.
350 x C7/9 Retro bulbs
75 x 9" Retro falling Icicles
3000FT x Zip Cord wire
Couple hundred Zip connectors and plugs

Plan to order about 20 16ft sections of RGB strips and RGB connectors from Ray Wu soon.

Waiting on LOR to give us more info on the smaller CCBs before I know what I'm ordering from them.

ace_master wrote:

Just pre-ordered:

130 x C9 Xenon Strobes (Red/Green/Blue/Clear)
48 x Strings Icicle lights (Red and Green to go with the 24 Blue I have)
2100FT x of LED Rope Light (Various colors)
7920 x total LEDs of Strings.
350 x C7/9 Retro bulbs
75 x 9" Retro falling Icicles
3000FT x Zip Cord wire
Couple hundred Zip connectors and plugs

Plan to order about 20 16ft sections of RGB strips and RGB connectors from Ray Wu soon.

Waiting on LOR to give us more info on the smaller CCBs before I know what I'm ordering from them.

Who's Ray Wu? and whats his website? What does he sell other than the RGB's?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Who's Ray Wu? and whats his website? What does he sell other than the RGB's?

Ray Wu has shipped to a couple people on our forums...
Here is a link to his store of 4000 items:
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/701799/top-rated-products.html?tracelog=topselling_tab

The RGB LED strips I plan to buy:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/329544925-5m-one-roll-5050-SMD-30LEDs-m-led-strip-waterproof-by-silicon-tubing-and-coating-RGB-wholesalers.html

RGB waterproof connectors:
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/701799/210128048-313495027/200pcs-lot-waterproof-led-strip-cable-4pin-used-for-led-strip-RGB-color.html

i have ordered 212000 led lights from mits and i hope they are awesome and cant wait for them to come in

earlier after christmas i bought some bows cheap and a couple of those gemmy 48'' i believe snow flakes from lowes at an unbelievable price of 18.88 each new in box regular 188.00

also stopped in at garden ridge and caught everything at 90% off so picked up about a $100 in merchindise

11- 22ft heavy duty extension cords for like a 1.50 each

3 inflatible penguins for 3.00 each

several boxes of c9 incandensents for 1.00 each some of the bulbs were broken but hey the cords are worth it when i buy reto leds for them lol

4 mini planter trees for like $14 all together

i couldnt believe the stuff they had hit a real bargin place on my list for next year

i have notice the rgbs lights strands on the alibab site i dont know which ones to order they do look intereting and cheaper than any other sites i have visited

i would like full strings and and the connectors of course

i am using lor so how would they hook up to it

here is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/701799/top-rated-products.html?tracelog=topselling_tab

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Anyone in the market to buy, "Muilt-Colored 5mm GE ENERGY SMART LED Holiday lights"?

I bought them at a really good deal from Lowes earlier this year for $.45 a box. And I have about 80 boxes. I decided not to use them at all! My loss is your gain! They are all still in the box new! How about $36 for them all plus shipping! And I'll ship them the cheapest way I can!

Thanks to all who were interested. But they are sold!

Christopher2113 wrote:

i have ordered 212000 led lights from mits and i hope they are awesome and cant wait for them to come in

That is a lot of lights. Is that all going on one house?

Christopher2113 wrote:

earlier after christmas i bought some bows cheap and a couple of those gemmy 48'' i believe snow flakes from lowes at an unbelievable price of 18.88 each new in box regular 188.00

also stopped in at garden ridge and caught everything at 90% off so picked up about a $100 in merchindise

11- 22ft heavy duty extension cords for like a 1.50 each

3 inflatible penguins for 3.00 each

several boxes of c9 incandensents for 1.00 each some of the bulbs were broken but hey the cords are worth it when i buy reto leds for them lol

4 mini planter trees for like $14 all together

i couldnt believe the stuff they had hit a real bargin place on my list for next year

i have notice the rgbs lights strands on the alibab site i dont know which ones to order they do look intereting and cheaper than any other sites i have visited

i would like full strings and and the connectors of course

i am using lor so how would they hook up to it

here is the link

thanks for the link...even with shipping, their 12V PS (for rainbow floods, etc) is a pretty good deal..
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/701799/209855560-322211258/12V-120W-switch-mode-power-supply-AC100-240V-input.html

KStatefan wrote:

Christopher2113 wrote:

That is a lot of lights. Is that all going on one house?

yeah i have a big house they actually end up to be 212 strands of lights

53 each r b g cool white

my mega tree bit the dust in 60 mph wind and it bent the pole and broke several strands of light what a excuse to buy new leds lol the old ones were incandencent i will try and fix them for light tower poles untill i can order more leds from a presale next year dang more boxes in the future lol yay