2 arches of 7 segments and 3 colors
8 channel 2 color mega tree
mouth movement
many other elements.

No tracks and a single timing grid.

• 1 month later...

DonFL wrote:

I hit the big 5-0 in about a month..

Wow, alot happened in 1961 when it came to future christmas light enthusists, I also hit 50 this year. There wasnt some sort of blackout or anything was there :P

Guest Don Gillespie

dougd wrote:

DonFL wrote:

Wow, alot happened in 1961 when it came to future christmas light enthusists, I also hit 50 this year. There wasnt some sort of blackout or anything was there :)

Ok I too will be 50 Feb 26th seems that 1961 was a great year for our parents, :D

Don Gillespie wrote:

dougd wrote:
DonFL wrote:

Wow, alot happened in 1961 when it came to future christmas light enthusists, I also hit 50 this year. There wasnt some sort of blackout or anything was there :(

Ok I too will be 50 Feb 26th seems that 1961 was a great year for our parents, :D

Or so we'd like to think...:(

I've got 6 days on ya, young fella..:cool:

Can't say I recall, but my late grandmother, long ago, gave me the "extra" that was published when John Glenn circled the earth on my first birthday... and here I thought all the hoopla was for me...:shock:

• 2 months later...

Those are union files. They have it in their contract that they only have to work during December. He has other ones that work year-round. Check those - I think they'll work better.

George Simmons wrote:

Those are union files. They have it in their contract that they only have to work during December. He has other ones that work year-round. Check those - I think they'll work better.

now that aint right. but very funny.