• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paul sessel

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• PaulXmas

paul sessel wrote:

As we get ready to kick off the sale tomorrow, I thought I would explain how we do it for all newbies to our sale.

• You must call in your order.  That way we can get all pertinent information to set up your account.
  • Once we get your order, we will E-mail you a Sales Order Conformation for you to approve (look it over real good, make sure address information is correct as well as the item and quantity information)  These Sales Order Conformations may not go out the day you order, sometimes it takes a week for them to go out.
  • You will need to sign off on the order as correct (or make any changes) and than   fax/E-mail it back before it is an actual order.
  • At that time, we will charge your credit card for a 50% deposit and your order is now complete.
  • When we get the inventory in (around June), we will than ship it to you and charge your card for the balance of the order plus shipping.

That's all she wrote! 

A Newbie here. Do we need to order by the case during the pre-sale?

After seeing a couple displays using strobes I think I might add them in 2011.

How many Strobes are in a case? 10?

Do they screw into C9 light string?

If I buy the same type will they all flash at the same time or go random?

PaulXmas wrote:

How many Strobes are in a case? 10? Yes

Do they screw into C9 light string? Yes

They start out the same and go random.

khawes wrote:

paul sessel wrote:
As we get ready to kick off the sale tomorrow, I thought I would explain how we do it for all newbies to our sale.

• You must call in your order. That way we can get all pertinent information to set up your account.
  • Once we get your order, we will E-mail you a Sales Order Conformation for you to approve (look it over real good, make sure address information is correct as well as the item and quantity information) These Sales Order Conformations may not go out the day you order, sometimes it takes a week for them to go out.
  • You will need to sign off on the order as correct (or make any changes) and than fax/E-mail it back before it is an actual order.
  • At that time, we will charge your credit card for a 50% deposit and your order is now complete.
  • When we get the inventory in (around June), we will than ship it to you and charge your card for the balance of the order plus shipping.

That's all she wrote!

A Newbie here. Do we need to order by the case during the pre-sale?
Yes - by the case.

Paul,

The one thing that I think would be helpful, is to clearly mark how many strands/bulbs, whatever, are in a case. Clearly each item has a different amount per case, and they only way I can see to determine the amount per case is to take the dollar amount/case, and divide it by the per case/bulb/item cost.

It would be nice if each item listed the number of items in a case.

paul sessel wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:

How many Strobes are in a case? 10? Yes

Do they screw into C9 light string? Yes

They start out the same and go random.

WOW fast answer! thanks

paul sessel wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
When is the sale end date?

February 11

Thanks I just found it in your first link

"Our Pre Order Sale will start on 12-27-10 and run thru February 11. "

Hey - anyone interested in splitting a quantity of colored xenon strobes? I'd like some red and green, maybe 50 each, but Paul isn't interested in selling them in quantities of less than 100 and I don't need that many. Or maybe if enough people ARE interested he could be persuaded to rethink his policy, perhaps in an effort to help prevent customers from defecting to Ryan for their lights... Does anyone buy colored xenon models from other vendors?

George Simmons wrote:

Hey - anyone interested in splitting a quantity of colored xenon strobes? I'd like some red and green, maybe 50 each, but Paul isn't interested in selling them in quantities of less than 100 and I don't need that many. Or maybe if enough people ARE interested he could be persuaded to rethink his policy, perhaps in an effort to help prevent customers from defecting to Ryan for their lights... Does anyone buy colored xenon models from other vendors?

Forgive my newbie comment to this pre-sale, how do you know there are 100 bulbs in a case? I would have guessed 10 per case, because 1 bulb is $3.75, and a case is $37.50.

This goes back to a previous comment I made, I wish it was clear how many items are in a case.

Brent

bwaldrep wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

Forgive my newbie comment to this pre-sale, how do you know there are 100 bulbs in a case? I would have guessed 10 per case, because 1 bulb is $3.75, and a case is $37.50.

This goes back to a previous comment I made, I wish it was clear how many items are in a case.

Brent

They are 10 to a case. I don't normally stock the Xenon bulbs in colors as they are just a colored lense around a white light and I don't have that much interest in them. The lights do come in a master case of 100, which is what I told George. I could buy them for him in lots of 100 if he can find someone to take the balance of what he doesn't want as I don't stock that item.

George Simmons wrote:

I would be interested George...as I just sold my LED strobes...

I would be interested in about 20 of each color (Red, Green Blue) and 30 of the clear...

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

I would be interested George...as I just sold my LED strobes...

I would be interested in about 20 of each color (Red, Green Blue) and 30 of the clear...

Jim why did you sell the Led strobes are the xenon strobes better I have not bought any strobes yet but I am thinking about it what is the difference in the strobes and yes George I too may be interested just want to do my home work why do you use these instead of the led strobes?

Don Gillespie wrote:

Jim why did you sell the Led strobes are the xenon strobes better I have not bought any strobes yet but I am thinking about it what is the difference in the strobes and yes George I too may be interested just want to do my home work why do you use these instead of the led strobes?

Check out these videos:

http://vimeo.com/12039684

http://vimeo.com/12125284

Wish I would have seen them before I bought my LED strobes...LED just don't have the "POP" and "WOW" factor like the Xenon's...