Light-O-Rama Forums

2 Firefli for sale $100 each

BrianBruderer

I have two sets of Firefli lights that I bought new a few months ago for $169.95 each to make sure my software worked with them. With all the CCRs I have I have decided that I am not going to end up using them so I am selling them for $100 each plus the cost of shipping.

I know it is a little weird to post this on a CCR forum, but D-Light Designs does not appear to have a forum and so I thought I would post it here.

-Brian Bruderer

CraigK wrote:

Link for the D-Light forums.
http://www.d-light.us/forum/index.php

So does your software work with the Firefli's? I have seven of them. Next year I plan on incorporating the Cosmic Color Ribbon and was interested in your software anyway.

Boy, I feel stupid.:shock: I would have posted on the D-Light forum a long time ago that my software now supports firefli, but I didn't see the "Forum" link on the top right of the web page.

Anyway, yes, as of about 2 weeks ago, it supports firefli. Note that the different versions support twice as many firefli as they do CCRs. For example, the least expensive version will export for 2 CCRs, but it will export for 4 Firefli. The version that exports 4 CCRs, will export 8 Firefli.

If you click on the Tools menu and select Layout, you will see where to select CCR or Firefli.

-Brian Bruderer

• The topic was locked