Light-O-Rama Forums

How many LOR's did you order?

Guest guest

llbarnes wrote:

Yikes. Oh that is for the Park right? I think I saw your posts about this a few weeks ago. No?

Good luck! That's an awesome task.

actually i was saying that i was so far behind that i was putting them together at work in our shop to save time at home for other projects

Ya, no big deal hear guys. I'd like to keep it as accurate as possible but if not, no big deal. I just like to hear about success stories and how it happened for companies like Light o Rama.

I ordered one 16 channel MP3 Director and one 16 channel controller, tempted to order a another 16 channel controller for a mega tree, but the wife wants me to leave something for next year. (Not that I can't find anything else to do next year) :laughing:

Wow, so that's like 315 boards right there with this poll. I'd venture to say that this represents (maybe) 10% of the total orders they had this year. I wonder if they are doing all the boards by hand or mechanically done.

If by hand, it may be time to look into a company like Jabil Circuit down here in St. Petersburg. Anybody know anything about their process? Must be amazing regardless.

llbarnes wrote:

Wow, so that's like 315 boards right there with this poll. I'd venture to say that this represents (maybe) 10% of the total orders they had this year. I wonder if they are doing all the boards by hand or mechanically done.

If by hand, it may be time to look into a company like Jabil Circuit down here in St. Petersburg. Anybody know anything about their process? Must be amazing regardless.

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=6926&forum_id=25