Light-O-Rama Forums

ZARA RADIO

Sparky Griswold

Hey fellow addicts. Hope all is treating you well this holiday season. Using Zara radio for pre show. I have an event saved but can't for the life of me figure out how to get the pre show to automatically play for the day and time I want it to play. Go figure, can wire up 80 channels no problem but a free program stumps me. HA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bryan
Chandler AZ

I do it by having two events programmed - a start event at 5:00 and and a stop event at 5:29:55.

Do you have the events enabled? That's the check mark button to the left of the schedule events button. Is the start immediate or delayed. If delayed, change it to immediate.

Hi George,

Thank you. I have the event enabled with the box checked as well as the check mark enabled next to timer. the event is immediate. I have a start date and time with an experation future date as well. Its also set to high priority. The pre show file I created is loaded and event type "file" checked. still nothing. thoughts?

Not from me - that about exhausts my knowledge of Zara. But there are quite a few experts around here and one is bound to stumble across this before long. Sorry I couldn't help, but I had the same issue a couple weeks ago and it was the event itself that was somehow marked as delayed instead of immediate. Once I changed that it has worked flawlessly ever since.